Recommending music

CRACKTRO

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

autobiography of kirk jones - sticky fingaz -- hip hophouse -------[Johan_Ilves]_Campfire_StoriesThe knife-we share our mothers health(trentemoller mix)Riley & Durrant - Hollow (Hauswerks Club Mix)Misjah - What Is (Giorgio Prezioso & Libe Remix)Julien Jabre - Swimming Places (Jerome Sydenham Mix)Thomas Gold, Diaz & Young Rebels - Don't You Want Me (Dave Spoon Remix)

most dancehall from 2003 to 2005the golden years
The boy knows.I would suggest some Bounty Killer but you may have some difficulty understanding him.
2001-2005Cant forget about riddims like Egyptian, Tixx, Martial Arts, Liquid, Juice, Good to Go, TimeTravel, Rebirth and Diwali. I'm sure they were 2001-2002 times. 2003-2005 you had riddims like Chrome, Fiesta, Mad Instruments, Mad Guitar, Steps, Military, Scoobay and more. 2002-2004 was the proper time frame. Jiggy timeDancehall has been sick this year. Bluetooth, Artillery, Chromium, Gully Creature, Tremor, Dark Again, Ragin Bull, Drumline and Gang War are all f*cking sick riddims.For cultural Guardian Angel and Jamdown riddims are big for this year, Love and Affection - Pressure is a big tune as well as about 3 Taurus Riley tunes.

• 3 months later...
Gentleman - ConfidenceRichie Spice - In The Streets To AfricaVybz KartelEric Roberson - ...LeftPharoahe Monch - DesireSlum Village (Fantastic Vol. II)Jean Grae - JeaniusTalib Kweli - Quality and Reflection EternalBlackstar - BlackstarErykah Badu - BaduizmD'Angelo - Brown SugarJill Scott - Who Is Jill Scott?Anthony Hamilton - Comin' From Where I'm FromFloetry - FloeticJay-Z - Reasonable DoubtMurs - 3:16 (9th Edition)Redman - Muddy WatersRaheem DeVaughn - The Love Experience and also 2 songs entitled My Peoples and My Soul Ain't For Sale.Dadinho, what you think of the Jazzy Jeff ting? Some big tracks on there alie?
V.Nioce recommendationsDo u have the full version of "my soul ain't for sale"?If so cud u hook me up plz, as i only have the mixtape version....safe