how much do you download a month ?

Dopa

after wondering how many programs i can take from the internet without being caught, i'm now wondering how many gb is it reasonable to download from the internet without waking suspicions from your isp ?like you, behind your monitor, how much do you dl a month ?how many films , episodes, music, etc ?

OK well I'm pretty sure ISPs have no problem with you having illegal files as long as its not too much bandwith (whether it's illegal or not) no amount will get you into a prosecution, its just if you get clocked downloading by one of them agencies that try catching you. ISPs will phone you if you have downloaded too much and will ask you to cut down, mine did and my dad just switched on them lol.

random but how come your english is so good?(im assuming you have always lived in france and english is a secondary language)
ive always been good in languages, and i came to london many times+ i get to speak english a lot with my family from ghana

If my HDD's werent full id have the best music collection ever....

i need to setup my automatic downloads again, aint done so since i re-installed my OScomin back from college, crash ont he bed and watch prison break, lost, heroes, family guy without even havin to click a single link >>>> life itselfimma sort out a quick remote n media server to do this sh*t on coz even clickin is too much for me