BB Guns

Guppio

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe no one's said get an air gun.It will pierce skin, scare them and put them to the groundYou can kill with them but it's a low percentage.
bredrin had what he said was an air rifle with the scopehe said he cud scope us when we were cumin up the steps 2 his flatshad me narrow 2 go 2 his yard till it got confiscated (no snitch)

Can't believe no one's said get an air gun.It will pierce skin, scare them and put them to the groundYou can kill with them but it's a low percentage.
LMAOAN AIR GUN IS AS LETHAL AS A REAL GUNAIM CORRECT AND SHE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE PURCHASED A HECKLER & KOCH
Not reallyYou shoot a person in the stomach they're more likely to die if you do it with a real gun.

LMAOAN AIR GUN IS AS LETHAL AS A REAL GUNAIM CORRECT AND SHE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE PURCHASED A HECKLER & KOCH
Not reallyYou shoot a person in the stomach they're more likely to die if you do it with a real gun.
YOUR PROVING MY POINT THAT AIR GUNS ARE LETHAL ARNT U

SO I got mugged the other day by some crack head & I should be moving in to a hse soon. Not lived in a hse for ages & I know there much easier to burglarise than a flat. Anyway, so Im para of being burlged in a flat (always checking the locks, never leave keys or valuables anywhere but my br, etc) let alone a hse, Ima b doulbe para in a hse & even more so now I got took.So anyway, now u hv some info on my paranoid ways lets get to the q at hand. If I was to shoot someone w a bb gun, wld it do them any damage (obv if I got them in the eye it wld)? I saw one in this catalogue & it looks just like a gun, thought it wld be a good investment.
LMAO

Whilst if you shoot a person on the head with a air pistol what happens? biggrin.gif
What are you trying to sayI said there's a lower percentage of killing which is trueThere's a lower chance of you shoot them in the head.So even though you're trying to prove me wrong I'm right.I never said you couldn't kill, I said lower chance.It's her best option.

• 1 month later...

lol dunno what you people are on but bb guns done hurt nothing, if you dont want a bb gun, get a co2 pistol, they will hurt, bb guns are just spring loaded and dont use compressed air to launch the pellet, get a co2 pistol that fires .177s or .22s, not a bb gun lol.but yea tru say if i was in ny i would just go pic up some semi auto for protection, pointing some mac at someone would make them prang lol.