Weekend plans

LuLu

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was planning to cotch at my yard last night then my boys knocked on my door and said there was a party round the corner, ended up buying a bottle of captain morgan's, and getting [irish]PROPER f*ckED [irish].. Left the party well early tho now i think about it

Guest Dr. Doom
I am going paintballing today. Need to start practising for halo 3.
It's all about wearing 3 pairs of tracksuit bottoms and 5 tops.True say they need to do something about the steamy masks aswell..
It does not hurt that much. I remember waiting in the shadows for some guy to waste all his ammo and when he was reloading I just jumped out and started ripping the crap out of him. Unfortunately he was the chosen one at both re loading and firing and before I knew it I had had an entire one of them bottles full of paintballs unloaded on me.

It's all about wearing 3 pairs of tracksuit bottoms and 5 tops.True say they need to do something about the steamy masks aswell..
p*ssy
I value my body mate.I ain't a p*ssy but it aint about getting shot in the nuts with little protection and on joints.

Guest Dr. Doom
I'm going paintballing next week.To be honest the thought doesn't excite me and I want to get out of it. Perhaps by faking a pregnancy.Really, running around in the woods shooting eachother with paint isn't my idea of fun to be honest.
Because you are weird.

p*ssy
I value my body mate.I ain't a p*ssy but it aint about getting shot in the nuts with little protection and on joints.
i went in just a t-shirt an jogging bottomsbut i did get shot in the nuts an boy did that hurt was down on the floor for at least 5 mins