Weekend plans

LuLu

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i seem to make topic most weeks asking what people are doing at the weekend and i state what my plans are but they just seem to be the same every weekend .but sorry il stop making topics about weekend plans now loland ye your right i dont like the country bumpkin ends lol

Luan where are you from???If from south, don't you find it long to trek to manny every weekend???
im staying in plymouth , the ' city ' of farmer joesyes its long to get back to manchester but hey , its has to be done. my mum drives me down some of the times like she is doing today after some persuassion though , so i dont have to get the train now :-) she can get there in 4hours oh and why do you keep calling me LUAN ? how you know my middle name was ann ? lol

Luan where are you from???If from south, don't you find it long to trek to manny every weekend???
im staying in plymouth , the ' city ' of farmer joesyes its long to get back to manchester but hey , its has to be done. my mum drives me down some of the times like she is doing today after some persuassion though , so i dont have to get the train now :-) she can get there in 4hours oh and why do you keep calling me LUAN ? how you know my middle name was ann ? lol
Because I know everything Luan.From Plymouth to Manny??????????????????????????Thats is a longting.My boy, his gurl lives in summerset, he only sees her either two or three weeks apart.Why do you trek so far???Is it because you go uni in Plymouth???Maybe farmer joes but I bet there are a few ladies to draw down there though (makes plans to go to a club that plays garage, rnb, rap, bashment so I cant draw the gurls on niggaz)!!!Hmmm......

i trek so far because i miss my mates and my family , yea i go out round here but theres not much of a variety of places to go.somerset looks dead , apparently Taunton is the place to be around there , thats what i heard through the grapevine anywaygood look in your conquest to draw country bumpkin girls :-)