Weekend plans

LuLu

Getting ready because I'm taking my son to the park. Then maybe buy a DVD to watch tonight.Tomorrow, going North West, catch up with my girlies, return my mums carpet cleaner, have a roast at my dads, oh and I should drop in and see my sister, to collect my goodies she always gets me from the states... 5 boxes of Lucky Charms, some Froot Loops, some Harajuku and L.A.M.B clothing and a few pairs of Vans are waiting for me. Can't wait. Woo.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went out in Chelmsford last night. Was good till we got to Dukes and the designated driver started acting like a bitch, saying he was tired and went to go eat and sleep in the car. We felt bad and left half an hour later.Tonight I'm working and tomorrow I'm going up to Brum.CRLS and Doctor, did you end up going to Southend. Any money says CRLS didn't.

huh
Your a country R&B loving gurl biggrin.gif:D
you know what justin , you are offically the dumbest d*ckhead on this forumyes i said it..rnb ? lol ..................... i prefer dance/funkyhouse music if anything
Why you sending???I didn't send for you!!!Fuucking bitch.Your a country techno loving slag then.Is that better???Do you want me to be deeper or lighter???My boy knows a few bitches from Manny who go leeds to rave, said its stupidly easy to draw them.