If you completely flop in education/career will you...

Guest M12

Guest M12 Part 2

turn to the roads?i could NEVER do a job for £5-7 an hour full time. If by some fluke of nature or extreme slackness i managed to f*ck up so bad that my best hope would be one of them types of jobs. I woulda standardly think f*ck it. and put my brain to use the wrong way. allow doing menial tasks all day 5 days every week that dont challenge your brain and have no progression. Would rather go jaildiscuss

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think like that still but thats long.You'll realise soon life aint all about money if you got your house in order.Good friends, wifey etc...From when you got them things if £3 an hour is covering bills you'll be happy trust me.Its man that aint got the above that think money brings them tings.Wrong.

bruv be real freedom >>>> jailu can work up and gradually earn more peas as u stay with the same company and progressjust do what bear man do, work a job like this and shot weed and do couple acs on the side, not about putting ur life in the roads, thats how i thought i was gonna turn out but when i tirned 16 i realised i need 2 grow up and i went college and had a accounting job. the temptation is always their coz its quick money but their will always be sum1 trying 2 snake u coz ur business will be bait

I think about this when i see some ppl at work during the week, who are there all the time during the week.I couldnt do that full time, its soo demotivating.
What do you plan to do then?
Once i finish my photography course and prob an MA, i wanna go somewhere in that field. Most new photographers start out as assistant photographers then work their way up somehow.

im on work placement year of my uni course.ive been on it for a month. im out of that road train of thought I used to be on sometimes.Security and your personal safety, a decent job, good friends are better then stacks of dosh.Surround yourself with positive people no matter what pay scale your on.Try stay away frm dreamers. They are as bad as road people motivation wise