If you completely flop in education/career will you...

Guest M12

everytime I hear my dad complain about his job I worry that I might end up feeling like that, but I keep telling myself that if I'm doing something I love then it wont be that bad.
one of the reasons i have been indecisive about educationi cant do anything that will bore me or i will change routeim too creative to rot in an office

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i flopped my first year in college due to my attendance being 47% so they didnt let me go on to the next level now i have to do the same level again with ICT and its f*cking stupid how i wasted a whole year doing f*ck all.not gonna make the same mistake again.and answer to the question i will try get a 9-5 still f*ck going prison.

What Toney said was spot on.Boy, I'm just looking to complete my studies this year, and keep my degree as a my backup.I'm just trying to find my purpose in life.I don't wanna live the simple life. family car, mortgage, e.t.c.There's much more 'BIG' things I need to achieve.

"Seen a couple OG's that used to work my blockThey on Lenox Av now, selling T Shirts and socks"I could never shot full time. Moved a bit of crow when I was in college, but soon came to realise I aint built for that sh*t. only good thing about road is that its tax free. You wont feed your brain, and you wont make more p than minimum wage, unless your Avon Barksdale. All you need is muscle, no brains. Could never live off AC's eithers. They're probably more risky.

I would do some dodgey moves if my only other choice was £5-7 an hour job...Not interested in having some 2 bedroom house in inner city London, mortgage, career etc might aswell not bother. Living (vs) ExistingMoney is nearly everythingYou need to have MONEY when you're young under 35 say, coz when you have a 20yr career and you have MONEY aged 45, it has limited use. No point finally having that big money when you feel as though you have earnt every penny, its' no fun..

I think about this when i see some ppl at work during the week, who are there all the time during the week.I couldnt do that full time, its soo demotivating.
What do you plan to do then?
Once i finish my photography course and prob an MA, i wanna go somewhere in that field. Most new photographers start out as assistant photographers then work their way up somehow.
i swear that type of industry means you are going to do unconventionally LONG hours. Assuming you can even get a toe in the door.

nah forget goin road, when you have failed a few things in life or failing education..there are opportunities out there for everyone....the key point is to never give up.....what exactly is someone going to do on road?....what successes is that going to bring someone?...what are you going to learn?If I had to work 9-5 in a job that pays my bills I would do it.... you get more respect doing that, then being a loose baller on road

if you did sh*t on road would you put money into a pension for the future?
A high percentage dont, thats whats so stupid about it. They make all that $, take all those risks but dont hv nothing saved or they hv to use it all for bail, get lock up, come out flat is taken away as rent wasnt paid, car taken back as HP not paid, blah, blah, blah.

Guest the_truth_hurts

No Never. 95% of people aren't built to be a road man full time and i'm part of the 95%!. like Toney said theres things much more important than finance and people who are good with money can make a little stretch far. Working full time in whatever capacity>>>having to look over your shoulder all the time>>prison. At least if you atart at the bottom in a job you can work your way up.