When you see 'celebrities' on road

L

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to see the lead singer from duran duran every day he lived opposite me in putney. I also once saw the queen coming out of my local church, which also doubles as some kind of homeless project, that was quite interesting, 1 of those sunglasses feds with the coiled up earpieces told me to go to the other side of the road and carry on walking.

iv seen bare mc's and gonna see more soon, but none of them would make me star struck.funniest one was where i saw flirta d in sams chicken, i told him to spray a quick 16 then he goes "nah you gotta pay me" then i was like "seen you're not that good" all my boys started creasing, he changed the subject and asked me to buy his mix cd but i said nah im buying some chicken.erm iv met anelka in west end where he signed my arsenal t shirt.i saw cheryl tweedy with ashley cole, wernt really star struck when i saw tweedy i was just like "mmm"i seen a few guys in soaps and sh*t still...i remember seeing trevor when he use to be in eastenders, i shouted out "TREVOR" he told me to be quiet i was like "what, are you dumb?" then his wife was like sorry about that, he dont like it coz he gets threats from people coz of what he done to lil mo biggrin.gif

You got the last bit right.However, go and suck your sisters "pum" you UGLY, FAKE witch.av-2463.pngI bet you both have nightmares of eachother.
You stupid schizophrenic bucket whore. If any thing youâre the fake one, one minute saying you have great genes then next minute looking up a next illness on Google. Idiat gyal.

I met loadsa famous boxers at events and fights didnt get starstrucked but its an honour meeting some of your heroes.
whos the most famous one u met.ali? lennox lewis? mayweather? hatton?
Probably Prince Naseem lol. When I was younger I asked Joe Calzaghe for an autograph and he ignored me thats why I hate him arrogant f*ck lol.

You got the last bit right.However, go and suck your sisters "pum" you UGLY, FAKE witch.av-2463.pngI bet you both have nightmares of eachother.
You stupid schizophrenic bucket whore. If any thing youâre the fake one, one minute saying you have great genes then next minute looking up a next illness on Google. Idiat gyal.
No that's you."OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH I LIKE p*ssy" Pretend lesbian, ATTENTION SEEKER."OOOOOHHHHHHHH IM SKITZ IN THE HEAD ME" Wannabe nutter."AHHHHHH LOOK AT MY CRUSTY BOAT I KEEP POSTING PICTURES OF" You trying to put people here off their lunches? Because hunny, it's sure working.Posting up loads of batties being f*cked to get some replies from the "mandem". That's you innit. Waste, bottom of the pan, sh*t on my shoe, crust on my scab, dust on my crep, fly in my soup.You get the picture, aint you even noticed how much air you get even on a forum? Why don't you just piss off?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ your miscarriage. That's what happens to slags.