Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

Not too sure yet mate. I'm making a few fone calls this afternoon and by tonight i should know whats happening for sure. I suggest though f*ck going to any pubs in or around Tottenham. You need to come Wembley way to get a feel for the atmosphere. We are looking at getting Wembley round 10am in the morning.

Not too sure yet mate. I'm making a few fone calls this afternoon and by tonight i should know whats happening for sure. I suggest though f*ck going to any pubs in or around Tottenham. You need to come Wembley way to get a feel for the atmosphere. We are looking at getting Wembley round 10am in the morning.
lolol

Wont be back on the net now till way after the final.72 hour drinking spree starts today.So if people from here still wanna meet, im gonna be round Wembley way at 10am-11am on the Sunday, earliest possible.Kicking bout in a pub near the ground. Still havent heard bout the arena thing, will know by tonight, so ill try get back online to let people know if thats going ahead for the ones that were interested.

Are his days at spurs numbered?Trusay I'm still gutted about losing yesterday, but realised that it was his substitution that changed the game;Huddlestone on + Lennon switching to the left.I can understand certain players being pissed to be subbed at a final, but surely ur team winning is >>>>>>>>>___________

Hutton(Who is f*ck*ng sick) confirmed that he will be leaving in the summer. Didn't you see the celebrations after? Chimbo was there going crazy, all the players looked like they were enjoying it. Anyone would be gutted being subed in the final, especially when he was having a decent game.However,Ramos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Only he knew that the game would change in that manner. I can assure you no Spurs fan would have thought Lennon would be sick down the left!

Hutton(Who is f*ck*ng sick) confirmed that he will be leaving in the summer. Didn't you see the celebrations after? Chimbo was there going crazy, all the players looked like they were enjoying it. Anyone would be gutted being subed in the final, especially when he was having a decent game.However,Ramos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Only he knew that the game would change in that manner. I can assure you no Spurs fan would have thought Lennon would be sick down the left!
I recall certain spurs fans on here/old vip moaning about Lennon being played on the left, but he had a good game tactically Ramos is on point

Steady on... Ramos is brave & decisive with his decisions but eventually he'll get figured out & then we shall see how on point he is...Managers are sometimes like players in that their first seson can be their easiest as nobody knows their game...Jose was onpoint with his tactics & subs, at the beginning but towards the end many a Chelsea fan began to make disgruntled comments regarding his decisions...But anyway like I said props to Spurs.

Terrible behaviour from proffessional sportsman. Ledlys got an excuse though, he's drowning his sorrows cos he knows he's got to retire with just a carling cup medal now.