Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

Market has been quite saturated recently, think he will go around 16-18 million which is still a tidy profit mind.Unless he gets sold to united or chelsea who generally buy players at inflated prices.
i think the board would reject anything under £22million
LMFAO @ doom's price quotation.Clearly doesnt know or understand our board.NOTHING under £25m will be accepted.This is why Dimi's agent is pissed and pissed and pissed, because we wont budge on our valuation of the player.

Market has been quite saturated recently, think he will go around 16-18 million which is still a tidy profit mind.Unless he gets sold to united or chelsea who generally buy players at inflated prices.
i think the board would reject anything under £22million
LMFAO @ doom's price quotation.Clearly doesnt know or understand our board.NOTHING under £25m will be accepted.This is why Dimi's agent is pissed and pissed and pissed, because we wont budge on our valuation of the player.
And so they shouldn't.I know contracts don't mean anything these days, but he signed for X amount of years, and you should recieve the correct amount of compensation for him bailing out of his promise.

TOTTENHAM have pulled off a sensational transfer coup by landing Croatia superstar Luka Modric after reaching a deal believed to be over £20million with Dinamo Zagreb.Sunsport can exclusively reveal that Spurs have won the race to sign Modric and beaten competition from some of Europe’s biggest clubs.Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan had an £18.5million bid rejected by the Croatian club yesterday afternoon before Spurs upped the ante to land the star.A top Dinamo source told us late last night: “Everything has been agreed and Modric will be going to Tottenham. All the details are in place and the fee is £20m.”Modric will sign a five-year deal with Tottenham. The deal is believed to be a club record fee for Spurs whose previous record was the £16.5 signing of Darren Bent from Charlton last summer.Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City were all linked with moves for Modric as were Barcelona, Inter and Bayern Munich.It is a masterstroke for boss Juande Ramos who has landed a truly wonderful player who is expected to shine for Croatia in Euro 2008.
Very good signing, better than when you got Bale which IMO was your best one since Berbatov.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle1092121.eceWho gives a f*ck about the money when we have bags of it.The story aint even been confirmed and people are hating already. I havent seen much of Modric, when i have it's been mainly for Croatia, he has always impressed and when Barca, Inter, Bayern and Arsenal are all after you, you must be at least half f*ckin decent.And on another note, if true, thank f*ck Darren Bent aint our record signing anymore.:D

TBH this was f*ck*ng randomSo pissed off beyond comprehension
Im actually really surprised.It was one of those rumours i never paid much attention to after reading Liverpool, Bayern, Inter were all after him.But lets all take some time out to laugh at King Kev and the massive club that can attract excellent players, Newcastle Utd....

So pissed, but in a way, this is a blessing in disguise.Keegan's pissed, twice he's lost to Ramos & when they saw each other last King Kev probably thought he'd got the ast laugh on Juande.Comolli must have been sacked or isnt part of delegations anymore. Where is he when you need him to leak info. This is too good for Spurs, was convinced they'd c*ck it up....