Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

7) Gomes has kept clean sheets in 60% of his appearances for PSV in the Eredivisie, a percentage that no other keeper has bettered in the league's history.8) He once went 971 minutes without conceeding a goal (between 14/08/2004-12/12/2004) - the second longest period in Eredivisie history. He's since notched up further shut-out streaks totalling 956 and 817 minutes.
if he can bring this to the prem i will be happyas i said before though, i wouldda prefered a solid no nonsense keeper, but im sure he will do the job

They just showed a clip of his throws on SSNHe can throw it to the half way line with ease lmaoThem assisting keepers there
I saw that aswell, some mad throws. hopefully he is fully focused, definately a top shot stopper, but can go mad at times

hes a clown but still bout 7th best keeper in league

Speaking to my Ajax mate who watches the Dutch league every week.He made 2/3 mistakes last year, which cost PSV no points. He made 20+ INCREDIBLE saves which won PSV at least 18 points. By all Dutch fans and PSV fans alike he is regarded as the main guy who helped PSV win the title.Far, far from a clown.

LIVERPOOL want Robbie Keane to wear their famous No 7 shirt next season.Kop boss Rafa Benitez plans a £20million player-plus-cash offer involving wantaway striker Peter Crouch.But Tottenham have resisted the first tentative Anfield approach for striker Keane.Spurs told the Reds they would be wasting their time making a formal bid for the Irish ace.That will not dissuade Benitez, who has decided a forward line of Keane and Fernando Torres is the key to an improved domestic campaign.Benitez is prepared to restructure his tactical plans to accommodate Keane by pushing Steven Gerrard back into his favoured central midfield role.Keane’s loyalty to Spurs will be tested now Benitez’s interest is public.The 27-year-old, who has been at White Hart Lane since 2002, is settled in North London.HeroesBut he will be tempted at the prospect of Champions League football and the honour of taking the jersey of one of his boyhood heroes, Kenny Dalglish.Liverpool are the only English club which can tug so strongly at the ex-Leeds man’s heartstrings as he is known to be a supporter.Despite an excellent relationship with the Spurs hierarchy, the possibility of a takeover will also be playing on his mind.England hitman Crouch, 27, may prove key to a deal but he is also a target for Portsmouth, Newcastle and Manchester City.Pompey had a £9m bid rejected earlier this week, while Toon hope the lure of playing alongside Michael Owen will give them an edge.If former Spurs trainee Crouch does not fancy a move to his old club, Liverpool will look to buy Keane outright.
LMFAORsonist story is bullshit but I done told you Robbie is a supporterTry take me for Bobby reds

Keane has already stated he wants to see out his career with Spurs.Only other club i can see him going to is Celtic, WHO HE SUPPORTS, not liverpool, when hes like 34.Other than that, im not worry, nor fussed.There is a reason why he is never in the papers being rumoured about leaving us or going to other clubs, and he should be considering the performances he has given us over the last few years, its a very simple and logical reason as well.

TBH, our fully fit 11 is far stronger that arsenals first choice 11, and probably 1 player off being superior to Liverpools.
LMAO. Bait or not I'm catching it...Bar arguably Berbatov & now that you've bought a keeper & thats only cos I think Almunia is absolute SHITE, I'd love to even know a position where you excel any other member of our first 11...Your better signings still dont excel beyond what we have, Bale good but not better than Clichy, infact let me guess Hutton is better than Sagna? Modric better than Cesc? and before anyone mentions King, that would be like me saying van Persie better than Berbatov...

Gomes>>>>AlmuniaClichy/BaleKing>>>>ToureWoodgate>>>>>GallasSagna>>>>Hutton (not after this year though)Lennon/RosickyModric>>>>Diaby/Song (or whatever shite you will put beside Cesc)Fabregas>>>>JenasNasri/Dos SantosBerbatov>>>>>>>>>Van PersieKeane>>>>>>>>AdesamsonIt's not hard TF.The only debateable postions are the defence really. Our 4 starters are equally as strong, if not better than your 4.I'll give you Sagna at the moment, and if you can push me, maybe Clichy. Although Hutton is still very, very good.

The bias is a lot.How Bale is on par with Clichy, ONLY you know.Woodgate ahead of Gallas is funny. Very.Lennon on par with Rosicky is funny too.Think certain man think their editing potential player ability on FM, rather then comparing how they actually play week in, week out.

Guest Teddy Riley
The bias is a lot.How Bale is on par with Clichy, ONLY you know.Woodgate ahead of Gallas is funny. Very.Lennon on par with Rosicky is funny too.Think certain man think their editing potential player ability on FM, rather then comparing how they actually play week in, week out.
:D :D :D :D It's gonna be a hot pre-season.

How can you say the bias is a lot with me, then laugh at me saying Woodgate is better than Gallas?!SMFHTypical TF. Blinkered.
What has Woodgate ever done?Me blinkered? Lets for two seconds remember that you compared Bale who has played half a season in the Prem at LM on par to the LB of the year... Now who's blinkered??? Bale is a good signing I've always said this, yet he's far from proven to be talking about him next to Clichy... f*ck*ng behave.