Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

Why sell Lennon, not as dumb as selling Carrick but dumb non the lessLennon will be sick next season truss, as soon as Carrick left Lennon turned sh*t now we have a proper passer of the ball (Luka) he should be much better

Ive seen Stefan Freund run faster than David Bentley.The only thing Bentley is superior to Lennon is his crossing, Bentely remains one of the slowest players in the Prem.If we didnt have an already superior set piece taker to him as well, id welcome signing him, but no....

Lennon runs and is devestating on his day.I dont complain, and like Black said, we have a proper midfield general now, something Lennon desperately needs...in Modric, he will be SICK next year because of that.I will say it again, we dont need Bentley and i personally wouldnt want him, hogging all the free kicks and corner taking, f*ck off, we got Bale....

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
modric picking out lennons runs >>>>> _____something jeans doesnt do...
not even being funny but what does lennon do when he gets the ball? he can't cross or shoot, modric is too inteligent for him. Only thing lennon had on his side was speed and age. he's now not that young and 2 injuries from losing his pace.Modric passing the ball to bentley to do something productive with the ball>>>the same thing to Lennon.Can't believe lennons actually rated. i can see it now he will sign for us, get injured lose his speed then be rendered useless. I told man years back that SWP, pennant and Bentley were all better than him and nearly got hung drawn and quartered.

SPURS fans are being blamed for letting their dogs poo at rival Arsenal’s lavish Emirates stadium. The Tottenham supporters encourage their pets to do their business on steps leading to the entrances in secret night-time raids on “the enemy”. Council cleaners at the state-of-the-art £430 million ground in Holloway, north London, have to clear up the daily mess. Angry Arsenal fans have complained to their local paper about the fouling and the club has vowed to tackle the problem. One, John O’Connell, who lives near the stadium, said the dog fouling at the Emirates’ concourse and stairways was “disgraceful”, adding: “I would rather Arsenal surrounded the stadium with barbed wire and have it patrolled by alsatians.” Fellow fan Graham Watson, 43, said “Spurs fans take their dogs to the stadium to do their business and then don’t pick it up after them. It’s clearly deliberate. “They even have the cheek to wear their Spurs scarves. I’ve seen dozens of them.” A Tottenham Hotspur spokesman said he was unaware of any foul play.
:D

petty really... just cos their stadium naturally has that stuff around it they're trying to redress the balance. Not sending for all Tottenham fans just the ones doing this or that condone this.Dog Poo causes blindness I heard-inconsiderate really

petty really... just cos their stadium naturally has that stuff around it they're trying to redress the balance. Not sending for all Tottenham fans just the ones doing this or that condone this.Dog Poo causes blindness I heard-inconsiderate really
Wengers blind already. Wont make a difference tbh.3d9376c1a8f0ec20f6cded51ba960fee.jpg"I didn't see it"

Ive seen Stefan Freund run faster than David Bentley.The only thing Bentley is superior to Lennon is his crossing, Bentely remains one of the slowest players in the Prem.If we didnt have an already superior set piece taker to him as well, id welcome signing him, but no....
SMH. Pace doesnt make you good

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
167_2.jpgWell he's on holiday with Bale at the moment, take what you want from that.I couldnt care less, just posted that pic because of that chick with the HUGE tits.
lol! Bale looks nervous like he was about to lose his virginity that night.