Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

Want to see Bentinho given a break.Pav to start.Taarabt, Bostock and Rose to make the bench.Dawson nowhere near our starting 11 or the bench.Should be a decent game, we have already done them over in the league, which mattered more, so although i expect us to loose this time round, i wont be too bothered to be honest.

Paul Stalteri, Ricardo Rocha, Kevin-Prince Boateng and Hossam Ghalyfhgfghjbkjlgjyhbnhjgnbmnhgfhgdn nmgkjhkjnm,knlk,
Stalteri im hearing is gonna start, legend.Rocha benched, legend.Same with Ghetto Kid, legend.Ghaly, f*ck off, if i see this c*nt....smhIf at least 2 of those 4 somehow play, and we win, ultimate pisstake.

I'll be at the Lane tonight to see this too. Definitely no Keane, Gerrard, Kuyt, Alonso. Torres will feature (I think he will start).If Spurs field a strong line up I expect them to win. I hear that Ledley won't feature for you guys though.
Away side?
Yep. South stand. I hear you guys are a rowdy bunch but hopefully it will be an entertaining game.

my dad heard us singing the cuellar one (to the "torres" tune)and he was saying he used to sing it back in the 70's about when villa ran into st andrews during one of their games and proceeded to kick f*ck out of themi cant remember it all, but its something likethe animals went in two by two, villa, villathe animals went in two by two, villa, villathe animals went in two by two,the holte end, steamers and the c-crew,we went in the kop,and kicked f*ck out the zulus,lalalalalalalalala villaetcothers were probs using the tune before us thoughwhats the pavlyuchenko song?

PAV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TORRESTORRES IS WASHED UP, GOT OUT PACED BY DAWSON PMSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPAV DEADED EVERY COCKNY SCOUSER IN THE AWAY SECTION.Fair play to Liverpool, they made the noise but i liked to think we matched them, whole place went nuts. Lol @ are you arsenal in disguise.Lol @ Are you watching robbie keaneLol @ can we play you every week

ROMAN CAME FROM SPARTAK MOSCOW MOSCOWHE CAME TO JOIN THE SPURS ATTACK YIDDO YIDDOBEST RUSSIAN EXPORT SINCE SMIRNOFF AND WHO THE f*ck IS BERBATOVPAV LYU CHENKO TOTTENHAMS NUMBER 9
Funnily enough I never heard that tonight, I heard more 'YIDDO YIDDO' chants.I predicted that you guys will win so I am not too fussed about the result. Pissed off with the numerous individual errors committedFair play to you guys though.

Song is new, only around 30-50 people sang it. Did you hear that Super Pav one? Thats f*ck*ng sh*t. You lot made alot of noise today, don't understand why you lot started singing at half time though, was it just to piss off the guy that was getting interviewed? lol

Song is new, only around 30-50 people sang it. Did you hear that Super Pav one? Thats f*ck*ng sh*t. You lot made alot of noise today, don't understand why you lot started singing at half time though, was it just to piss off the guy that was getting interviewed? lol
Yeah I heard the Pav one when he came off, to the same tune as Super Frank. Can't you guys be more original?The half time YNWA was jokes.