Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

Currently feeling the 1 up front if Luka can play second striker and the guy up front has to be Pav , Bents saying harry wants to play both strikers up Dont. Really its can Bent play with Pav.So was Ramos right their to simliar or can they form a partnership ?

Bent has good movement stillHes neva gona win u Spurs fans ova, his goals 2 games ratio must be stupid yet u still question himHes a goal-scorer he aint der 2 look pretty, hes der 2 score goals and he has doneAgainst us Pav was the worst striker I eva saw, nothing up top, Bent came on and his movement caused problemsOv course they can play toghether, just need the link man/ good supply from wingers/ and the central midfielder backing up play

bent has been crippled by the price tag IMO.if he'd of been bought for half that fee and wasnt an arsenal fan (although i dont blame you for that), would you spurs fans resent him as much as you do?either way, i hope harry prefers pav + signs defoe back or something, because i would love bent at villaand i agree with alot of what anelka said,bent runs the channels - during his charlton days he was creating space for ambrose to get in the box, there is no reason why he cant work with a strike partner IMO

Yh but his game isnt 2 come shortHes hold up play is decent, surely if hes on the shoulder then it allows ur defence and midfield to push up, which is a good thing??Its like when Crouch played for Liverpool, they would often hit him long, thats what happens with Bent coz hes decent in the air2007/08 Season Totals Starts: 15 • Goals: 82008/09 Season Totals Starts: 10 • Goals: 6The boy is a goal-scorer

Bent is too stupid, he has a dumb football brain and will never work with a striker like Pav.Pav needs a clever, support stiker/striker to play in behind him, one to create for him and he will finish.That's why im totally content with the 4-4-1-1 at the moment with Modric playing that role.Only problem is that Luka will not get us over 10 goals per season.

vent gets about 15 goals a season give or take when played in a 451 lone man upfronthas done it at charlton and at ipswich thats good if you are aspiring for for lower mid table but if you have top 8 aspirations or even top 4 then you need 2(or 1) strikers who will get you 35-40 between them and because bent cant play with anyone upfront and isnt as good as drogba to hold up the ball for an AM to get you 20 then its just not gnna workbent should go to bolton hed do aight there

hes sh*t typical clown keeper signing for spurs
^^^^^^^^^ and that wernt lenny saying that yh he will make some fine saves but what spurs need is a keeper who is average at everything so he wont be making 8 saves then follow it up with a f*ck*ng howler...that will affect your players

Will play tommorow -

"He'll be on the bench and I'd love to get him on the pitch. He's only 16, a kid with terrific talent and a lovely left foot."He is a special young player with terrific ability, how far he goes is up to him. With all young players it will be up to them how hard they want to work at their game."I'd love to get some of the youth team into the first team, that is the long-term aim."
Would love to see what this kid is made of.