Pro Evo 2008 Thread

Apocalyptica

Yep i think the servers have improved Alex (Im on PS3) still get the odd bit of lag on good games though. Oh and Konami say they are expecting to try get a PS3 patch out in 2 weeks, although they are havin trouble finding out wha the problem is lol, Cus some people have no slowdown, some have a little and some have it bad. They supposedly said it might depend on the TV u have??????????/ No sense to me.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<h3 class="post-title"> </h3> Many Many e-mails about the OF's! So many so that I don't even know who to start writing back to. Rest assured more OF's are on the way. We are currently working real hard behind the scenes as its a hectic time for the W.E.N.B. Team.We are doing all we can to get the OF's ready for release. We even have a great supporter who is willing to create an Xbox 360 Option File on his console as he doesn't go on Xbox Live!Make sure you keep checking the site. More PES news and details later tonight.Holler,W.E.N.B. Team

lmao funniest glitch just now, just scored a goal to make it 3-0 in the d2 cup final, and as a celebration the striker sprinted all the way to the edge of the pitch then continued to sprint through the fans and outta the stadium.After a few days playing, at first the player movement looked and felt nuff dodgy, but the gameplay is actually sick.I love the dribbling u got much more control now.

lmao funniest glitch just now, just scored a goal to make it 3-0 in the d2 cup final, and as a celebration the striker sprinted all the way to the edge of the pitch then continued to sprint through the fans and outta the stadium.
That happened to me as well was nuff baffed

U shoulda seen one of the lags i got facing sho today.He mussa shot... Nex minute the camera zoomed back to his keeper.. FAAAAAAST.. and he had it in his hands.I was like WTF:|

lol Ive had something similar but mines was worth. Im running at the guys keeper 1 on 1 with Kaka. I press the shoot button he loads up for the shot, Next thing it skips, the balls at Etos feet and hes one on one with my keeper and the guy scores......... I wanted to throw the pad at the screen.

Just went to the play list editor to get rid of some tunes that was pissing me off (like that "we're gonna play football soccer" tune). Champion of the world(acid jazz)>>>>>___Also got the 'goal getter' title for scoring 100 goals. Didn't even realise I've been playing it that much, lol.