FAO ARSENAL FANS

Admin.

SHUT THE f*ck UPIVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE HYPE ABOUT YOUR DESTROYING OF THAT PANTS TEAMLIVERPOOL JUST DONE THE SAMEfinaly i have piece of mindnow i just need you both to lose in the legue so i dont have to hear more hype

I don't know any Arsenal fans that still talk about that game.
You man dont know the type of fans i knowwhy you think i have strong hatred for arsenal fansliverpool took your record and played better footballHA !*cant wait for tomorrow*

I don't know any Arsenal fans that still talk about that game.
You man dont know the type of fans i knowwhy you think i have strong hatred for arsenal fansliverpool took your record and played better footballHA !*cant wait for tomorrow*
lol coming on here to tell the people that we don't know...Anyway it's not even our record(to me), I only would have cared about that if Arsenal won 8-0.

You know arsenal fans were pissed when they seen 8-0 come through.All i have been hearing this week, is "we are the best in Europe, we beat a team 7-0", "arsenal style>>>>>", "arsenal>>>>>>", "wenger>>>>>", "cesc>>>>>>darwins theory of evolution"Etc.
YOU SHOULD ONLY POST ON THURSDAYS!TOTTENHAM SCUM! WANKER! WANKER! WANKER!SCUM! SCUM! SCUM! SCUM!

You know arsenal fans were pissed when they seen 8-0 come through.All i have been hearing this week, is "we are the best in Europe, we beat a team 7-0", "arsenal style>>>>>", "arsenal>>>>>>", "wenger>>>>>", "cesc>>>>>>darwins theory of evolution"Etc.
YOU SHOULD ONLY POST ON THURSDAYS!TOTTENHAM SCUM! WANKER! WANKER! WANKER!SCUM! SCUM! SCUM! SCUM!
Cheers?afc4cb4e9db9f62d51d5ecd1289f5320.jpg

nah hes just borrowing his rose tinted glasses