KanYes mother has died

cola

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 isnt that old still, im sure he woulda thought his mum woulda been around a bit longer but thats how life is unfortunately.No amount of money can save you from the inevitable.58 is abit old for cosmetic surgery if that is the reason, bit of a silly reason to put yourself in that position as there are obvious risks, but who knows.Obviously a difficult time for him as it would be for anyone to lose a parent they are close to.

R.I.P.i deeply feel for Kanye, i can only imagine what Hew Mama will be like at the 02i'm really sorry to say this, but at the end of the day, thats what money will do to you, and the reason i would never let anyone i love have cosmetic surgery of anykindsheeet, d*cks get burnt off at routine circumcisions, as someone said earlier, don;t f*ck wit mother nature

Numero you can't be serious?Contractually bound?If my mums died, I would tell the world to f*ck off.Kanye is a special dude though, so you never know.I need to know fast though cos I need to know whether or not to book train tickets.f*cks sake....
Since when did emotions and business mix. Corporate world dont give a f*ck. (I'm really saying this because I'm hoping he doesnt postpone and I want to believe this myself)As long as he doesnt keep going on about her tho. That would be the most annoying and cringeworthy thing ever. At least we know Hey Mama will be performed and that the performance of it will be very powerful

Numero you can't be serious?Contractually bound?If my mums died, I would tell the world to f*ck off.Kanye is a special dude though, so you never know.I need to know fast though cos I need to know whether or not to book train tickets.f*cks sake....
Since when did emotions and business mix. Corporate world dont give a f*ck. (I'm really saying this because I'm hoping he doesnt postpone and I want to believe this myself)As long as he doesnt keep going on about her tho. That would be the most annoying and cringeworthy thing ever. At least we know Hey Mama will be performed and that the performance of it will be very powerful
First thing I thought when I saw the topic. Increased his longevity by another 5 years. FFS biggrin.gif