People who talk to themselves

manuel

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss

I never say nice stuff to myself, always things like"What did you do that for, you prick"Also - when I'm drunk and i'm thinking to myself I always go weird and think stuff like.."Humm, thats my thinking voice, its not a real voice but I can hear myself saying this. I could make myself say blahboobledydooooobah. Ha, I just did - f*ck I'm drunk"And also sometimes I look into my eyes in the mirror and think that's me in there, insode my body, my soul. It freaks me out.

I never say nice stuff to myself, always things like"What did you do that for, you prick"Also - when I'm drunk and i'm thinking to myself I always go weird and think stuff like.."Humm, thats my thinking voice, its not a real voice but I can hear myself saying this. I could make myself say blahboobledydooooobah. Ha, I just did - f*ck I'm drunk"And also sometimes I look into my eyes in the mirror and think that's me in there, insode my body, my soul. It freaks me out.
aHAHAHAHAHA

I have arguments.Not...with like...myself especially...but like, i voice an argument with soemoene else otuloud..but bymyself...like, i'll be walking down the road and be like "watch you d*ckhead, watch.." =\Although, i be talkin to my girl on the fone bare, and she mumbles summin, and im like "what?"...."i was talkign to myself" ffs!.

I hardly speak out loud, but inside my mind I have full blown conversations with myself. Only time I speak out is when I'm scared, do something stupid or something really surprises me.My dad will cuss out loud tho. Too weird for me so i ignore it.
my dad does that, i remember one time when i was younger i thought he was arguin with someone, i walked in and he was fully alone.my lil brother talks to himself on some mad levels, like someone else is with him, its scarey sometimes

When i was high i would argue with myself"f*ck i'm so high""nah i aint that bad""yes you are your f*cked""okay maybe i am who cares anyway?" I swear that's the first step towards schizophrenia, gave up smoking soon after this. I only talk to the TV now (as in "oh f*ck off with ur adverts" - and then grab the remote).