A F*CKING MOUSE JUS RAN INTO MY BATHROOM

Guest Drasic

jus cothcing in the toilet as you do and from nowhere a mosue runs in, my flat is spotless and clean and from nowhere jus runs in, and it must of gone into a gap somewhere coz i cnt find it.will up video footage if i see it again.arghhhhhhhhhfreaked out.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its not vermin or a field mouse(well could be but doubt it)my flat is a nice flat not a skaggy one and its in immaculate conditon and clean so im pretty pissed how thing ting got through the barriers.

its not vermin or a field mouse(well could be but doubt it)my flat is a nice flat not a skaggy one and its in immaculate conditon and clean so im pretty pissed how thing ting got through the barriers.
House doesnt have to be unclean for mice to live there at all.Do you have an attic? or a garden? basement? mice will be in those places.

House doesnt have to be unclean for mice to live there at all.Do you have an attic? or a garden? basement? mice will be in those places.
all 3oh crap

man up
either that or act like a pansy jumpin up n down from side 2 side screaming "OMG OMG OMG OMG" shaking ur hands about in the airif u do that long enuf u'll eventually squish it

mice are gettin worsemy flats cool....coz i have a catbut my girls flat over the road....boy....i was jammin in the living room last nite on my laptop and it ran under the door into the roomi looked at it like "WHAT THE f*ck!?!?!?!" and it turned round and ran back outso i went into the hall and obviously it was gone.the MOST f*ckED THING IS:i was in the kitchen and it half ran out from under the washing machine, turned and ran back under it i just caught sight of its tail.wen 3 ppl were in the room wtfthey get BRAVE i sweartried all sorts of traps and poisons they dont workgonna have to get those plug things which deter them

mice are gettin worsemy flats cool....coz i have a catbut my girls flat over the road....boy....i was jammin in the living room last nite on my laptop and it ran under the door into the roomi looked at it like "WHAT THE f*ck!?!?!?!" and it turned round and ran back outso i went into the hall and obviously it was gone.the MOST f*ckED THING IS:i was in the kitchen and it half ran out from under the washing machine, turned and ran back under it i just caught sight of its tail.wen 3 ppl were in the room wtfthey get BRAVE i sweartried all sorts of traps and poisons they dont workgonna have to get those plug things which deter them
It was scouting.They will take you while you sleep.