dj ryda

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss
Hey Kurious, I want to come and visit Kingston uni. Will you be my tour guide?
Hope you get run over you c*nt
I hope you live a long, long life. I mean having such a teeny penis is enough punishment in itself.

Guest Ibn Khaldun
SHUD CHANGE THE TOPIC 2 DONT U HATE WHITE PEOPLE I DESCRIBE MIXED RACE BLACK WHITES AS 'OFF NEGROID APPEARANCE' OR 'DILUTES'TRU SAY ITS NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT BUT WHO CARES ?IF ANY1 TRIES 2 CORECT ME ITS A QUICK SUCK YOUR MUM AND ON YOUR WAY FELLA
MATE YOU STINK OF CURRY AND WALK ROUND WITH A CURRENT BUN ON UR HEADGO BLOW UR SELF UP

SHUD CHANGE THE TOPIC 2 DONT U HATE WHITE PEOPLE I DESCRIBE MIXED RACE BLACK WHITES AS 'OFF NEGROID APPEARANCE' OR 'DILUTES'TRU SAY ITS NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT BUT WHO CARES ?IF ANY1 TRIES 2 CORECT ME ITS A QUICK SUCK YOUR MUM AND ON YOUR WAY FELLA
and you would be of 'sand negroid appearance'??

MATE YOU STINK OF CURRY AND WALK ROUND WITH A CURRENT BUN ON UR HEADGO BLOW UR SELF UP
DEADED

for me i prefer African/Carribean etc etc...its all long i think...thw whole black white thing is some brainwashing ting from early timesK-dot.1
lololden ways of thinking yesbrainwashing.... i think thats a bit of a stretch.i personally think theres nothing wrong with saying black, most times a white or asian person doesn't know whether the person in question is african or carribean.Plus there are also black people from asia and south americacoloured on the other hand sounds too "slave owner" for my tastes.

my Gran calls black people 'the blacks'is that ok?
lmaoIs that ok? lmaoYou do need the 'black seal of approval' before addressing any black people, so its a valid question.
i think RZA looks quite funny in ur sig. Like his arms r too short for his body, i think it's the baggy top.

lmaoIs that ok? lmaoYou do need the 'black seal of approval' before addressing any black people, so its a valid question.
biggrin.gif:D :D you give me jokesi swear your half black n half some miscellaneous sh*t
self hatred innit.
Am I half black?First ive heard of it. Thanks for informing me of my own racial mae up though.ps: your wrong.

i think RZA looks quite funny in ur sig. Like his arms r too short for his body, i think it's the baggy top.
LMAO.

biggrin.gif:D :D you give me jokesi swear your half black n half some miscellaneous sh*t
self hatred innit.
Am I half black?First ive heard of it. Thanks for informing me of my own racial mae up though.ps: your wrong.
who is informing yousimple question that didnt need sarcky answer...

self hatred innit.
who is informing yousimple question that didnt need sarcky answer...
http://www.divorcelawyer.co.uk/Its over blud.

for me i prefer African/Carribean etc etc...its all long i think...thw whole black white thing is some brainwashing ting from early timesK-dot.1
lololden ways of thinking yesbrainwashing.... i think thats a bit of a stretch.i personally think theres nothing wrong with saying black, most times a white or asian person doesn't know whether the person in question is african or carribean.Plus there are also black people from asia and south americacoloured on the other hand sounds too "slave owner" for my tastes.
where in asia.
Afro-Arab refers to black African people who identify as Arabs (such as Sudanese Arabs),There are large communities of Afro-Arabs in Middle Eastern countries as well as North Africa and Western Europe.a little wiki for u