Why I Hate Babylon's work pt 2

Numero001

Now what the hell is going with petrol prices? Really?I got petrol last month and petrol was under a pound which was bless 'cause I was getting more for my valuable pound.Last week I went in there after not putting petrol in for time* (was broke innit, llow me) and put a £10 note into the whip to take it off orange, went to Putney that day and work the following 2 days which is like a 10mins drive both ways. Someone tell me how the orange light was flashing again?I'll tell you why, petrol prices are too rass high!!! I thought the point of the war was to lower the friggin price of fuel (well oil), so how the rass has it gone up so high in such a short time?Thats not even the end, the next time I went there to fill up £15 this time, two trips to the Jazz Café and two trips to work later my orange friend decides to turn up AGAIN!!! At that time it was 102.6 the next day I drive past said teefin petrol station and its say 103.suttinf*ck an oyster 'cause I dont want babylon tracking my movements and that involves being in the cold longer than 5 mins just to get to where I'm gettingIs the petrol man teefing me or is my car just taking the piss? I'm driving fine and no comments about how much money I'm putting in, this is a thread to cuss the wockless war that aint changed sh*t and babylons works again.Now I dont watch the news so I dont know if maybe there some bombings going on with rebel soldiers burning up the oil (unrealistic I know)Saddam wasnt my enemy, but petrol prices have now become oneAnyone else feeling my pain?*time = 2 weeks

I swear, petrol is being a top bitch right now.I put £10 in my car today to move it away from the empty line, done a couple journeys this afternoon and its bk on the empty line.I didnt wanna put anymore cos i aint got much money to spend on gas.Driving is f*ckin costly man.

thankfully my driving instuctor is givin me a sweet deal so im not affected by this..yet..giv it a few months then im gonna b shootin up tesco's extra by my yard

£40+ to fill my tank now barley gets me to work and back for a week. pisstakers. This is in a 1.2 as well
when u said barely i thought u meant like robinsons fruit barley, like you'd modified ur car and it was running off some crazy barley crop. it's too early man.

its f*cked stilltheir planning a strick soon tho,so this email i got says....Last week I was informed that a group called Transaction 2007 had plans this weekend to release a statement announcing some kind of protest action relating to the price of fuel in the UK. I have just read a statement published on their web site in which they have confirmed that they are going to organise legal protest action, and that it could begin as early as this Wednesday.I have got more on the PetrolPrices.com blog about this:http://www.petrolprices.com/blog/petrol-pr...dnesday-86.htmlWe will of course be following the story as it unfolds next week to keep you informed. If you want to express your opinion about the plans you can do so on our blog, as always, by leaving your comments and voting in our polls.i put in a code box but it f*cked up lol

Petrol is not a problem for meThe problem is me getting stopped in a diamond black 57 plate golf at 03:00 early this morningThey had no reason to stop meThey swarmed the car like I had couple russian warheads in the bootThey told me to put both my hands on my headThen get out of the carThen they made me lie face down on the wet floorThen they searched the car because they thought I had drugs in the car (for what reason i dont know is it a crime for a well dressed black man to be driving a new car?)They didnt find sh*tSo they gave me a producerNow im pissed offCos I dont have a license or insuranceAnd this means im not gonna be able to get a full UK license till at least 2009f*ck the jakes.

Petrol is not a problem for meThe problem is me getting stopped in a diamond black 57 plate golf at 03:00 early this morningThey had no reason to stop meThey swarmed the car like I had couple russian warheads in the bootThey told me to put both my hands on my headThen get out of the carThen they made me lie face down on the wet floorThen they searched the car because they thought I had drugs in the car (for what reason i dont know is it a crime for a well dressed black man to be driving a new car?)They didnt find sh*tSo they gave me a producerNow im pissed offCos I dont have a license or insuranceAnd this means im not gonna be able to get a full UK license till at least 2009f*ck the jakes.
Pissed, but wrong topic, that belongs in "Why I hate Babylons works" part 1Why you driving a hot car with nothing? Thats like banging Malika with less than 2 doms

Its not even a hot whip tingSO19 dont have nuttin better to do at 3 in the morninI could have lied and said one of my bredrins names who had a licenseBut there was some officer there that had arrested me in the pastI got a bait face and a bait name so there was no gettin out of that onePissed X 3297