wen did u go to ur first rave???

Malika

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boy propa propa rave, step mum let me pass by sutin in south, smufin top boys and hot gals or sum foolishnessi was 11 and it was over 14's but she knew the bouncer, but i was more just chilling observing, wernt really like i was there1st rave i bruk out in tho was bigga fish millenium sumfin at the forumit was sick cuz we were so hyped, my freinds dad didnt even no she was going and forum was literally across the road from her househer mum and my mum had 2 lie to him and say she was just sleeping at mines and that she wudnt let us go nowherethen we had 2 wait in line parro her dad was guna roll past and hot usmum picked us up at 2.00 lol it was joke she was all falling asleep standing up in the entrance.reached that shubbz every month without fail after that

15.A Bigga Fish rave in Holloway.
Rocket Complex?looolchokablock
Yep. I didn't really know what raves were about then. I neded up going by myself you know. It's only after I realised when I told my bredrins they highlighted how slippng I was. It was alright. Got drawn by some ting from Hackney. Just remembered as well, I threw up in the toilets, washed my mouth at the sinks, and went straight back out and carried on raving.

15.A Bigga Fish rave in Holloway.
Rocket Complex?looolchokablock
Yep. I didn't really know what raves were about then. I neded up going by myself you know. It's only after I realised when I told my bredrins they highlighted how slippng I was. It was alright. Got drawn by some ting from Hackney. Just remembered as well, I threw up in the toilets, washed my mouth at the sinks, and went straight back out and carried on raving.
LOL

14/15, I think it was some swag hip hop rave in Subterranea Then I think when I was around 16/17 I started raving on a regs. Used to go Corks on wednesdays and on weekends hit west end and go to cirque, gas club, cameo's or whatever club would let us in. Rainforest was always the last resort. Them times when you get turfed from all the good raves and your like "f*ck it its either this or go home."

My first rave after the Bigga Fish was one Blacktie Ball foam party in Hanover Grand. That was sick. I actually got to go around feeling up girls with the rest of the mandem.It's funny when I tihnk back to how proper on raving I was, and now I really can't be bothered most of the time.