If you get locked up for time

L

Yeah I beleive so, but how can u compensate years lost?This guy jsut got released after 30 yrs for rape that they found out he didnt do, he was 18 @ the time. Hes going to be baffed at how life has changed, how wld u get a job, what if u had no fam, ud hv nowhere to stay? I dont think everyone gets comp either, Im pretty sure he didnt.

u get an official apologybut f*ck compensationnufin can giv u YEARS or even DECADES bak

Guest Onslaught

Depending on how long you did you could easily get a few mil. Some guy did 43 years for a bombing he never committed which killed 36 people... he got 30 something million for it.. Deffo not worth it but if it happens it happens and money is better then no money.

Guest Radio Raheem...
Yeah I beleive so, but how can u compensate years lost?This guy jsut got released after 30 yrs for rape that they found out he didnt do, he was 18 @ the time. Hes going to be baffed at how life has changed, how wld u get a job, what if u had no fam, ud hv nowhere to stay? I dont think everyone gets comp either, Im pretty sure he didnt.
You sure bossman biggrin.gif

Wouldnt you get away with doin the crime once you get out though, you already done the time.
lol ennithe should jus go rape some1 4 the f*ck of it
biggrin.gif
u get an official apologybut f*ck compensationnufin can giv u YEARS or even DECADES bak
Official apology is a joke ting tho... id just plainface them... I memba when my cousin was held in a cell for quite a while coz some old lady had said he stole £1 from her purse... coz he was black and wearing a hood he fitted the description... all they did was say sorry when they let him go... no money for transport nuffin... and this was in Brighton!