F.A.O FACE OFF BEYOND

DINKY

Guest Radio Raheem...
this forum is jokes though you got people that slew ashman for being a benefits scum but are SLYLY on some form of benefit and RELYING on it.then you got the spoilers talkin bout "choong tings" etc and about standards etc but are lashing BARE BUTTERS TINGS COS THEY HAVE NO GAME.then you got the vip members that moved to that SAID WOMAN while the exposure thread was going on.then you got people that slew say someone like messy or kurious but are DYING to move to it on msn same time.i know its entertainment but if ya one person on vip dont be someone else on myspace if you man know me to have lashed so many girls that you man may know would you not assume that i KNOW some of you are slippin and talkin sh*t.bare man not checking the mirrors when they try pull out of the hard shoulder its funny.
By the way you post on here - I think your arrogant, obnoxious and very confused but the points I've highlighted in bold are very true.
Oh so you know what girls every man is lashing and what days they going down jobcenter? f*ck off biggrin.gif

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you come with the sandal stuff againNow I want you to answer this question and think about it and I dont want no flash in the pan answer either read it turn off the monitor and evaluate the question do you think you are a capable father?Now in all honesty what did you get your son for christmas or even his birthday before you buy him one two little peice of gift or even pay child support you book tickets to see some crusty women half way round the country. We can go back and fourth say a few funny lines to get the spectators to laugh but once your emergancy money on your electric meter is done and the lights are outI find it difficult to belive that you lie down in your bed and you are content with your life If I was you come wednesday seeing as it is a new year I would brush my theeth and hold a fresh dig out the crust from my eyes coz I know you got that sh*t and tell myself today is the first day of the rest of my life and genrally fix up coz before going on black chat and typing a/s/lwhat about you made a diffrence to your situation www.reed.co.uk coz you know you owe to your son this is for him

So you come with the sandal stuff againNow I want you to answer this question and think about it and I dont want no flash in the pan answer either read it turn off the monitor and evaluate the question do you think you are a capable father?Now in all honesty what did you get your son for christmas or even his birthday before you buy him one two little peice of gift or even pay child support you book tickets to see some crusty women half way round the country. We can go back and fourth say a few funny lines to get the spectators to laugh but once your emergancy money on your electric meter is done and the lights are outI find it difficult to belive that you lie down in your bed and you are content with your life If I was you come wednesday seeing as it is a new year I would brush my theeth and hold a fresh dig out the crust from my eyes coz I know you got that sh*t and tell myself today is the first day of the rest of my life and genrally fix up coz before going on black chat and typing a/s/lwhat about you made a diffrence to your situation www.reed.co.uk coz you know you owe to your son this is for him
lmaoaoaoaaaaaa

That was a good response. The war is well and truly orrrrnn

Lmao at users evaulating the response and sh*t. Certain people spending way too much time on here..
irony2 [ˈaiərəni] nounseeming mockery in a situation, words etcExample: The irony of the situation was that he stole the money which she had already planned to give him.