DEBATE: Can Black people and Asians ever get on...?

2deal2

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Course we can get along, but from experience this generation of Asians (indians in particular) are a bit lost, they want to try be bad and do the education but the 2 don't really mix. Not many Asains down my way but in general i get on with bangladeshi's better than indians and pakistanis as they're a bit fake (in my experience). Need to move up some of the chicks tho coz we can and will get a long.
biggrin.gifWith a lot of peopel I know/of, that is true lol.

For years, I've known that there's a deep mistrust between Black and Asian people. A lot of Black people believe Asians are obsessed with money, treat their own people like s***, force marriage, commit honour killings, sell Afro-Caribbean products at high prices, give bad service and suck up to the White man if it suits them. But then, many Asians would say, Black people, sell and use drugs, kill each other, run around in gangs, can't be trusted, have children everywhere, have undisciplined children at school, lack ambition, blame racism and are generally lazy. Despite this, I'm sure Black men have had Asian partners, Black-Asian children, friends and family. So why is there this mistrust and is it true or not really true?What are your experiences?
We do get on.Though, asians kill each other and basically can't live without black music.

i think for the most part the black people who say asians look down on them are the same ones who dont respect asians either.these guys are usually too loud themselves and get put in their place when the same asian their age is driving an M5 and they are 'stunting' with their tinted golf/C190 and. thugnificent do we say?

For years, I've known that there's a deep mistrust between Black and Asian people. A lot of Black people believe Asians are obsessed with money, treat their own people like s***, force marriage, commit honour killings, sell Afro-Caribbean products at high prices, give bad service and suck up to the White man if it suits them. But then, many Asians would say, Black people, sell and use drugs, kill each other, run around in gangs, can't be trusted, have children everywhere, have undisciplined children at school, lack ambition, blame racism and are generally lazy. Despite this, I'm sure Black men have had Asian partners, Black-Asian children, friends and family. So why is there this mistrust and is it true or not really true?What are your experiences?
We do get on.Though, asians kill each other and basically can't live without black music.
Why are you pointing out similarities?

Didnt even know Shin Gouki was Onslaught, lol only this guy can sign up and after 2 days got 96 posts per day biggrin.gif
thats minormy man used 2 clock up 200 posts a day

ASIAN PEOPLE AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IN EVRY WAY... FROM PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES TO MENTAL ATTRIBUTES... SURE THERE IS A SLIGHT OVER LAP BUT THE ONLY THING THEY REALLY HAVE IN COMMON IS THE GIFT OFF MELANIN WHICH MAKES BOTH RACES SUPERIOR 2 THE CRACKA DEVILS NO RACISTAS SAMUEL L JACKSON SAID IN DIE HARD ' f*ck HIM... HES A WHITE MAN WITH WHITE MAN PROBLEMS' ... SO ASIANS THINK ABOUT BLACKS AND VICE VERSA IN A SIMILLAR FASHION.
lol