Miss Jay

Guest Seriouss

I see what you're saying though soca. These man make topics asking us questions and they're try say we're not respectable for not answering them. It's a forum for God sake. Intended for discussion!!I don't think any female responded in any kinda sex-related topic or whatever in a hype manner.There's girls like X-t, Shyone, Ella, Monique and all kinds of other people that don't get involved in frath talk, but Mike kane failed to mention them.
LMFAO @ thinking they don't get PM's.Log off.
lol, nah i don't get dumb pm's
pissed

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what you're saying though soca. These man make topics asking us questions and they're try say we're not respectable for not answering them. It's a forum for God sake. Intended for discussion!!I don't think any female responded in any kinda sex-related topic or whatever in a hype manner.There's girls like X-t, Shyone, Ella, Monique and all kinds of other people that don't get involved in frath talk, but Mike kane failed to mention them.
pissed
arent u the one whos parents are cousins?

pissed
ROFL!Anyways, what has pms got to do with whether or not someone is respectable? Fail.

pissed
ROFL!Anyways, what has pms got to do with whether or not someone is respectable? Fail.
You having it on at least one occasion in PMs and acting like say you don't have it main screen = FAIL. BEG U STOP ACTING LIKE SAY YOU AIN'T ATTRACTED TO ANYMAN ON HERE.

pissed
You having it on at least one occasion in PMs and acting like say you don't have it main screen = FAIL. BEG U STOP ACTING LIKE SAY YOU AIN'T ATTRACTED TO ANYMAN ON HERE.
Why are you assuming? I have never explicitly said I don't have it on main screen. Certain man have pm'd and got my msn, some of them have also been blocked and deleted. 3 have my number. One I have e-known since I was 15, another I don't talk to anymore and the last I'm pretty cool with.Where in that do you see fronting/denial? Nowhere. So relax.

pissed
Why are you assuming? I have never explicitly said I don't have it on main screen. Certain man have pm'd and got my msn, some of them have also been blocked and deleted. 3 have my number. One I have e-known since I was 15, another I don't talk to anymore and the last I'm pretty cool with.Where in that do you see fronting/denial? Nowhere. So relax.
*attempts to be the fourth*

pissed
Sup baby I can make you famous overnight just like Seriouss

pissed
Bitch are u dumb?i'll have u servin me tea naked while i wipe my d*ck juice on yur nipplesilly c*nt