Why do people hate

Guest RISKY aka T.J

Guest RISKY aka T.J

its bait everyone downloads [even if you say you don't] so why hate on it if someone does - i don't get it :s .okay there losing money but its nothin to do with you initjust wanted to know

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RISKY aka T.J
Wheres slewdem dvd bossman?
commigmn - i got a new program u can upload 4GB on RS - so i will b the full dvd in 1 link
f*ck them do what you want init they just need some sh*t to complain about
yeah i do now - coz i upload they hate - if i don't they hate about me uploading before - so now f*ck it i upload so they got something to hate on& I BUY THE CD IF I LIKE THEM STILL.just wanted to know y [there gotta be at least one hater guy on here]

in reference to grime in particularconsidering theres no ravescds are the only way just about that mcs can get bypeople want the scene to expand and grow more successfulpeople aint gonna even make cds and spend money on makin a good product if they cant make anything from themnow im not saying ur bootlegging website will end grime and mean that mcs cant make any moeny from their cdsbut the more bootlegging, the harder it is for successi mean look @ vinylno1 buys it anymorecoz its cheaper to downloadnow SO MANY GOOD BEATS never see a release coz ppl cant make any money from the dubplatesso in the end the fans miss out coz all they can get is a 30 second radio rip of logan samas vip remix

in reference to grime in particularconsidering theres no ravescds are the only way just about that mcs can get bypeople want the scene to expand and grow more successfulpeople aint gonna even make cds and spend money on makin a good product if they cant make anything from them
They need to up the f*cking levels then

grime artsits should really start doing free mixtapes andalbums.orputting them in shops and sellnig themfor 10pyes they will make a loss at first but if they got alot of sales then it could be good 5years of grime and it aint worked.properly longer then 5years

i mean look @ vinylno1 buys it anymorecoz its cheaper to downloadnow SO MANY GOOD BEATS never see a release coz ppl cant make any money from the dubplatesso in the end the fans miss out coz all they can get is a 30 second radio rip of logan samas vip remix
This reason, and it's not an excuse for a dying scene because it's like this in every music genre, a lot of times vinyl is released as a promo thing now, i've been waiting for a few tunes to be repressed and tbh i don't think it's gonna happen.Also as there's less and less money to be made in music and film as people's connections get faster the quality of these types of media will drop and it'll be the ppl downloading stuff for free that will be the first to complain.

Guest RISKY aka T.J
an excuse for a dying scene alie
lol trubowxpac = yeah thats tru - grimz was out yesterday [free] on his myspace - ITS EVERYWHERE - if people like it or not everyones talking about itif they make grime & easier better to buy more people will buy it = the only [MAIN] place is UKRS - they make more money from it than the artists & they ALWAYS send out late

risky bruv are u bein serious?its bait why people dont want u to upload grime, dont act doweytheir favorite MC's need money, uploading kills their cd salesand vinyl is already dead cos they wont really make money off itwith not much pz in cd's and no raves, where da f*ck are dey eatin from?den deres no music left. question is why r u so bang on uploading? making money from chargin for VIP?

Guest RISKY aka T.J
risky bruv are u bein serious?its bait why people dont want u to upload grime, dont act doweytheir favorite MC's need money, uploading kills their cd salesand vinyl is already dead cos they wont really make money off itwith not much pz in cd's and no raves, where da f*ck are dey eatin from?den deres no music left. question is why r u so bang on uploading? making money from chargin for VIP?
at last a haterpeople have to buy it to upload it - W/E the grime artists get money there trying to get recognised i think uploading them is a good way - US people will start to listen to them & sh*tbut if u like it buy it - tru say if u download its not likely you will buy it.but its a good way to get noticed