????

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like GIRLS who are below 5'7.can pick them up and throw them all over the place.TOWERING over your wifey/link >> _______________
seeeen
ok........ then

Whats actually short doe???Would you lot say anyone below the height of 6'1 is short???
For a guy id say less than 5"10 is short
That's not really short, and it's funny coming from you when you are shorter than every guy that has stated his height in this topic.
Well I wouldnt really want to be towering over my boyfriend, so im quite happy being 5ft 4" and three quaters
Even at 5'4", you aren't even near towering over a 5'7" guy. This is fact, because I've linked girls your height, and my sister is this height or like an inch taller.

Whats actually short doe???Would you lot say anyone below the height of 6'1 is short???
For a guy id say less than 5"10 is short
That's not really short, and it's funny coming from you when you are shorter than every guy that has stated his height in this topic.
Well I wouldnt really want to be towering over my boyfriend, so im quite happy being 5ft 4" and three quaters
Even at 5'4", you aren't even near towering over a 5'7" guy. This is fact, because I've linked girls your height, and my sister is this height or like an inch taller.
biggrin.gif I know im not.... i said im happy being my height. I wouldnt want to be taller....

Last time I checked I was 5'2"
Off topic.I swear your on to XT's swag, your sig n all that, something she would do.
6 ft 2can handle girls of all heights.plus im bigger than most mandem w/out being freakish.tis live still
*spuds*ur like me g. must b the ghanian in u
the smell? biggrin.gif
someone ghost this guy, hes a prick.
The guy isn't even funny. As hard as he tries..its just "pfft" when he busses a joke.

Off topic.I swear your on to XT's swag, your sig n all that, something she would do.
6 ft 2can handle girls of all heights.plus im bigger than most mandem w/out being freakish.tis live still
the smell? biggrin.gif
The guy isn't even funny. As hard as he tries..its just "pfft" when he busses a joke.
meh

the smell? biggrin.gif
meh
52 posts per day.official w.m:D
i did go over 110 hours without sleep.pay attention monkey face