JODIE AND PENNY TRAITOR

FACE OFF

id f*ck serious stillinfact the only girls ive SEEN i wouldnt f*ck on vip is jodie as she looks to fragile if she was a car id only drive in 2nd gear tops cos im scared of smashing the body work.
LOOLI'm not fragile...truss me.
dnt worry i backed it for u.
after reading this i only have one thing to askHAVE YOU TWO BEEN ERMMMMMMMMMMamericanwedding.jpgWELL ERMHAVE YOU BEEN HAVING INTERCOURSE?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ive never even seen her in real life. lock dis someone.
ALLOW THE REALION TALK WHEN IM MAKING IT EASY FOR YOU FAMDO YA DUTY AND MOVE TO THE GIRL JUST COS I SAID I WOULDNT f*ck HER DONT MEAN YOU CANT WIFEY HER SWALLOW YA PRIDELOOK AT THEM LIPS LOOK AT HER PERSONA SHE COMES LIKE A MID WIFE STILL.

ALLOW THE REALION TALK WHEN IM MAKING IT EASY FOR YOU FAMDO YA DUTY AND MOVE TO THE GIRL JUST COS I SAID I WOULDNT f*ck HER DONT MEAN YOU CANT WIFEY HER SWALLOW YA PRIDELOOK AT THEM LIPS LOOK AT HER PERSONA SHE COMES LIKE A MID WIFE STILL.
im jus sayin g. if i was movin to suttin would i want it brought out in the open to jeopardise not only tht moveage but possible other ones..im not but im jus sayin.in fact u jus c*ck blocked me on different levels. wa gwarn with tht g?
Ultimate blockage.SMH.

you c*ck blocked yourself by sending subliminals on a forum when you have seen her in PERSONi know people give myspace contact instead of numbers these days but this nonsense takes the prizejodie come on give the penny guy a chance hes been back you so much lately he in LURVE.

You can tell from the interactions certain other people have as well that other things have happened off the forum
so what you're trying to say is basically that smaddy f*cked dinkykurious mashed titanloafs did a ting LLand soca on lock mashed gambitwell it was bait

lmfaominor fam one face off template from me is like a drug re up of fresh stash ill set you back up with a dozen chicks in a couple hours its nothingbut you LOVE jodiefix up you cant seriously be tellin me ya moving to other vip chicks and think they dont know?ARE YOU?it wont work fam.

im jus sayin g. if i was movin to suttin would i want it brought out in the open to jeopardise not only tht moveage but possible other ones..im not but im jus sayin.in fact u jus c*ck blocked me on different levels. wa gwarn with tht g?
7yoift1.gif