Crank Dat Batman

Kurtis

crank that jugganaughtcrank that ryubatty as f*ck

i herd all these remixes a week afta the original, back in summer of 07...its been ages, i wish ppl wud jus stop cranking this sh*t, coz dats wot it is, sh*t MUSIC. the only thing that made it big was the easy to follow dance, and the beat. soulja boy jus chats random crap throughout the tune.its was big at first, but the fact that its been rinsed haaard, and its nt even a great tune, and everyone comes like sum sheep bussing that dance....it needs to be removed from airplay, ive just had about all i can take from this sh*t now.

smh, they taking it too far,whos actually heard souljah boy's album? every tracks pretty much the same with a little change
im not suprised, every tune i hear this guy on sounds the same. bare hype, screamin sum jibberish, like how a 3 year old would do.the fact that he has blown up so much is a pisstake to anyone makin decent music in south, and hip hop in general. if he is one of the faces reppin in the mainstream its kind of a boyage, cos the guy makes shitty music which is most definatly not representitive of hip hop. they need to take there crank dat air talk back to their school playgrounds and der hood. none for dat sh*t in clubs anymore.