WTF!!!

Francis Coquelin

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO @ Nem Kid adn Onslaught's bars.But really, that pic is horrendous. If I took a pic that bad, it would be deleted instantly. You come like a lighter Frank Bruno with a nose piercing.
Tites, is this you getting her back for all her hobbit hieght remarks.SMH.
biggrin.gif I'm being real with her. If she takes offence and gets upset over something so little, especially when I kick joke with her, and she probably has made a very real comment about me which may have offended, then oh well. I'm not going to lose sleep over it, and I highly doubt she will.

crackers always out shine black girls tho alie?thats why most users here are locked down to a white gurl*no racist*
biggrin.gif
not being funny fam ive probably f*cked more white girls than you but my main 3 wifeys are beautiful and BLACKbut whatever floats ya boat i guess.
finding a beautiful black girl is a rare event... I bet ya wifeys mixed too

crackers always out shine black girls tho alie?thats why most users here are locked down to a white gurl*no racist*
biggrin.gif
not being funny fam ive probably f*cked more white girls than you but my main 3 wifeys are beautiful and BLACKbut whatever floats ya boat i guess.
finding a beautiful black girl is a rare event... I bet ya wifeys mixed too
U must walk with ur eyes closed. :D