women who cant stay single

Malika

like they always leave a relationship with another man/women lined up yehmy friends do this who does this?can u stay single for more than 5 mins, this will prop get air but its so normal round my circlei think im the only one independant enough to b single for a bit

mm, thanks for this malia. I was thinkon of it earlierIts because once you are in one relationship it is hard to leave that, hard to not get the attention/love etc anymore...and some girls can be very needy.Also, some are just whores.I have nothing but dislike for anyone who lines one person up while they are still with soemoen else..

MY BREDRINS JUS LEFT A 3 YR RELATIONSHIPTODAY NX MAN IS ROUND TALKIN THE KIDS SCHOOLI WAS LIKE NARRRR HOW CAN U DO IT TO "BLA BLA"SHE DINT EVEN HAV TIME 2 GET OVER HIM I KNO HER EX IS PIZ EVEN MORE NOW THE MAN SHES WID NOW IS DISGUSTINGID RATHR SUCK KEITH MILERS d*ck THAN KISS THIS GUY SORRY BUT I FEEL SICK SHE CAN DO IT

Guest Seriouss

I used to be like this - I went straight from a 4 yr relationship to a 3 yr one. But now i'm single and content. I think its more that you are in that mindset so when you meet someone its easy for you to slip into a relationship, it wasnt that I went out thinking 'I need a man'.

I don't see it as a bad thing to date alot, but when you actually enter a relationship bam bam bam one after the other then you have a problem. biggrin.gif Way I see's it is, if your young or whatever, and you enjoy the company of a person to share your time/space with, there's nothing wrong with that. I must admit though, if after the 3 month mark I haven't had a date or something, I will start to panic. LOL.

ive done this with girls but it in the past it was more a ting of i got more girls on the go and the main one goes and after time feelings got caught for the next girl ya seeing more.if ya seeing more than one person at once boy its innevitable that when one goes a next one will be promoted.not ideal i know but its just how it is judge me not im the only one admitting this while everyone else talks about this like only some girl that we will never meet does this.just how it is. infact i remember someone tellin me on here i should move on quick cos girls do all the time CRLS told me this not that i need him to tell me that but im just saying.for me its not about NEEDING someone cos im not built like that its more a case of just being used to someone around or it just growing that way ive always prefered my spacef*ck it them times it was about SEX i had more of a knack of gettin girls emotional on a sex ting then girls on a sex ting without feelings.now its different as girls are more brazen and im actually happy girls are like this now.

Yh, some of them say cos they don't wana be "lonely" and thats why they'll go out with any old scum.
YEAHTHEM BARS THEREjanay check this one girl i was lashing up east sides i was dealing with and basically i lied about me having a girl but told her after time. she was vex but still decided to deal with me and it was going on for like a year (recently fired her still) then she went back to her ex (who cheated on her with some white ting in reading) now i didnt care cos i was just on a lashing ting but when we was having convo about relationships i was like 'i dont mind being single etc' and she like "yeah your cold ya gonna end up lonely" thats when i just said " ya being silly ya going on like you HAVE to be with someone or you cant live' and she comes with some talk about my son will one day grow up and leave you and all that jazz. this girl just dont get it its not about being lonely but its not about having ANY one just for the sake of it like you dont know better it was sh*t like this why i locked her off.i go her house the other day and see her msn on and she is in convo with one breh (she was in the shower and forgot she left it on) the msn convo was saying something like 'you wont be able to control ya self when you see me" she responds with'we are just friends remember'lmfaoooooooso let me get this straight she is in a relationshipf*cking mechattin and linkin next man off net NOT FOR JUST FUN BUT COS SHE IS LOOKIN FOR THE BEST HUBBY OUT OF ALL OF THEMPATHETICif it was just a sex ting she was on i would say cooldid i fail to mention i sent my cousin to move to her she stayed at his house but they didnt do sh*t lolgirls crack me up all this is why ive gone from 16 to 3 and its soon going to 1 or 0 cos its long now.

men or ME rather just want bare girls on a sex tinggirls just want a MAN and when they get this they file him off and tick their check list and move on to other ambitions which could be anything from a 3some to gettin the loot to by an slk.its about KNOWING if ya girl is using you like that girls that dont want YOU they want a MAN i can usually tell when a girl is like this.

Can see how ppl fall into this trap, I agree with Seriouss as well. Was in a relationship for 3 years, then 4 years shortly after that, never been single before so literally didn't know what to do with myself! but made a consicious decision to stay single until I didn't feel like I was missing something... think it's just made me even fussier; hence, I am still single 1 year plus later.

Guest Seriouss
Can see how ppl fall into this trap, I agree with Seriouss as well. Was in a relationship for 3 years, then 4 years shortly after that, never been single before so literally didn't know what to do with myself! but made a consicious decision to stay single until I didn't feel like I was missing something... think it's just made me even fussier; hence, I am still single 1 year plus later.
Ditto!!When I left the 3yr one I made a decision to stay single and now thats become habit!!