STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

Guest PennyTraitor
blazed of my face playing 360, thinking of what too eat.
im contemplating have a chinese tbh.i had half a sandwich like 20 mins ago, im still hungry but the chinese might be tooo much..someone make my decision for methanks in adavance.mr pennytration

I am high, and for some reason listening to that "dont worry be happy" song :D Some guy came onto us tonight thinking we were nicking his car, the dumb f*ck parked in a towing area and got towed, he though we were braking into his car as he had the same model.

im contemplating have a chinese tbh.i had half a sandwich like 20 mins ago, im still hungry but the chinese might be tooo much..someone make my decision for methanks in adavance.mr pennytration
GO FOR IT U NEED THE PROTEIN MAN

Don't do it.Ordered a pizza earlier coz I was hungry.only ate half.wasted my money

Guest Mr. Estacado
sh*t. last day of my holiday.gonna do some crswrk ina min.
wtf how comes ur holiday is finished?mine started yesterday thnx bai
catholic 6form tbfhso i guess they made sure the holidaze were in time for easterhad 3 weeks off, so im kool kai.also @ PT, lol @ not having a blench meal at these timeschinese is you champ.

sh*t. last day of my holiday.gonna do some crswrk ina min.
wtf how comes ur holiday is finished?mine started yesterday thnx bai
how come you only broke up yesterday?Pissed for the mans who aint been on holiday over the easter few days. Saying that pissed now for the mans like me back in Monday :D

TRUSS meChinese. Boxed mine off earlier

just got bumped dirty on pro 13 game winning streak down da drain due to pro having 'BLACK MARKET' servers. feel to watch some telly for da first time since west 10
I'm on a 12 winning streak.Tryna get to 20.Got like 72% win percentage.Ayee