STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

Guest Mr. Estacado

goin bed bare early ololo, gotta get up at 8not even tired would stay up all night again but i might die tomorrow during my 6hour shift in pen/college

Guest Esquilax
*Gonna actually have to go bed decent times starting from next week*:D
same herewe...we can do it together...whatdya say ol' buddy ol' pal?
CourseGotta motivate each otherNow do the right thing and go to bed! :D Yo can dooooo it!
no waythis is my last night of freedomAND YOU'RE NOT TAKING THIS AWAY FROM ME

CourseGotta motivate each otherNow do the right thing and go to bed! :D Yo can dooooo it!
oh .. then stay up til 6am then :Dor you could do the sensible thing and go bed now, as a warm up for next week! lol

Guest Esquilax
oh .. then stay up til 6am then :Dor you could do the sensible thing and go bed now, as a warm up for next week! lol
even if i did go to be i wouldnt sleep

Guest Mickey Kane
Yo, I swear I'm gonna have to leave the NoB.....
:D Poor thingThink other NoB members feel the same tbh
Yo f*ck it....NoB, I'm gone....

im an emoswear downi dont think ive ever felt this badshits crazy
y whats the matter?
i dunno....uni i guess...
just be positive man, a couple more weeks and u'll be done. at the end of the day time is an illusion everyone can always get sh*t dun regardless of how.

Guest M12 Part 2
Ok. What for?Is the WG turning out to be a real prospect? Not gonna lie here, mine is as well. :D
:D u see that warm feeling u get when u think about being lay in bed with that girl. and not even sexing. just jamming, talking and hugging.CRUSH IT!REPRESS THAT sh*t TILL UR AT LEAST 21its got me this far

Guest Mickey Kane
Ok. What for?Is the WG turning out to be a real prospect? Not gonna lie here, mine is as well. :D
Not even the weekend girl fambase...'The Prospect'...Known her since year 8...Loved her off since year 8... (yeah, I said it)Blatently gonna watch the Arsenal game WITH her on Tuesday, LMAO...Something Toney & I said in a thread not so long ago, don't wanna wait till I'm 27/28 and find the dating pool sucks. This girl knows Michel, not Mickey Kane...f*ck it, I tap out....cce287e542b4f0d31ab61130cc4ded16.jpg

:D u see that warm feeling u get when u think about being lay in bed with that girl. and not even sexing. just jamming, talking and hugging.CRUSH IT!REPRESS THAT sh*t TILL UR AT LEAST 21its got me this far
Bruv, sometimes I have to like escape my body and look at myself from a birds eye view. Say in my head "Look at this simp nucca lying there *SMH*". Its cool after that.BUT f*ck ABOUT my Weekend Girl is a winner...making me call her the Weekday Girl.Nah man how can a NoB OG be speaking like this???*Calls random brownin and puts NoB shield in sig*Real talk.