Have you ever spat in someones face?

Train

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hear this, one time i get on the bus in chigwell on the way home from work i was about 16/17 and i walk towards the back of the bus and some man gets up and spits on me from about 5 yards, it goes on my chest.i immediately see red and go for him but about 3 passangers and his owner stop me, took them a while to restrain me and calm me down.turns out the dude was severly disabled mentally and had done that to other people as well as swearing n hitting his owner.f*ck me if i hadn't been stopped i would of f*cked him up so bad.just took off the hoody i had on and chucked it on the floor and left it.

hear this, one time i get on the bus in chigwell on the way home from work i was about 16/17 and i walk towards the back of the bus and some man gets up and spits on me from about 5 yards, it goes on my chest.i immediately see red and go for him but about 3 passangers and his owner stop me, took them a while to restrain me and calm me down.turns out the dude was severly disabled mentally and had done that to other people as well as swearing n hitting his owner.f*ck me if i hadn't been stopped i would of f*cked him up so bad.just took off the hoody i had on and chucked it on the floor and left it.
i got to that bit and he to re-read the first bit, i suddenly thought "owner?!?"

Oh sh*t, whos ever spat on THEMSELVES. Like when you go to spit on a windy day, for whatever reasons, and the wind blows it back onto your body lmao, thats jokes.
Yeah. tough break.Especially when you've made a show of it.
Dudes below my flat were fighting one time. Fight ends now and they've been separated. I'm standing on the stairs watching while he's still hyping"Next time I see him I'm gonna f*ck him up", "who does he think he is".He's pacing the corridor now still screaming and shouting goes to spit and it just slid across mans faceI laughed so hard I dropped down the stairs

• 2 weeks later...

OMG the person that spat in my face picked a smart time to do it.Back in the changing rooms in school he spat in my face but with hooks all around the walls i didnt want to start flinging him around cos I would have killed him for sure.I got dressed and left (We had just finished P.E).As he stepped out of the building he walked straight into a right hook and I proceeded to beat the sh*t out of him, finishing of course by spitting on him several times.F*cking C*nt!

Oh sh*t, whos ever spat on THEMSELVES. Like when you go to spit on a windy day, for whatever reasons, and the wind blows it back onto your body lmao, thats jokes.
In yearThree me and my cousin were squaring off bout three metres aprt outside the school, he was abit higher up on the ground than me, went to spit at him wind took it straight back and it hit me sqaure in the chest of my Paddington bear coat. Bopped home like nothing happened.