I need a job

L

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been with this company for 11 years straight from college kind of fell into it at the time. It started off as an admin job that a friend of the family got me. After a couple of years i was promoted and sent to college to qualify as a credit controller in the company then 3 years after that i was promoted into field account management and sales.this was never what i intended to do but as i got more into it i began to enjoy it but now after 11 years im kind of bored with what i do now so whilst im on maternity leave im going to look for a new career to start on.

Been with this company for 11 years straight from college kind of fell into it at the time. It started off as an admin job that a friend of the family got me. After a couple of years i was promoted and sent to college to qualify as a credit controller in the company then 3 years after that i was promoted into field account management and sales.this was never what i intended to do but as i got more into it i began to enjoy it but now after 11 years im kind of bored with what i do now so whilst im on maternity leave im going to look for a new career to start on.
raaas u came a long way still.I dont think am the kind of person that can stay at 1 job for more than 2 years still.After Uni/col I was job hunting and in that time I was applying for something to carry me through while I was hunting..Then I got a job in a phone store.. The money is kinda good with the commision & considering I dont work full time its decent. Am bored of it now tho just after 8 months and finally I got called for an interview that is related to what I studied for.. Thats 2moro, Fingers crossed, I will be the happiest man on earth if I get the Job..Oh yea off topic, does anyone know a decent lie to tell to skip work 2moro, for the interview.?Apart form the bait 'I am ill'.

you cant find yourhouse keys to lock the doorwashing machine flooded awaiting repair mansomeone broke your window awaiting repair manlost your wallet no money to get to workyou have to go put your dog down
Nah the washin machine one is too bait, Ever since that football coach tried it and failed , aint gona happen.Yeah the 'breaking in' one is the one have been plottin..anyone with more suggestions?

to get a basic retail job is hard for some reason
Its very hard.I think cos its quite competitive with the amount of young people going into the industry as their first job, added with companies not really wanting to hire young people who are still in education.

I applied for mine through the net, few *MONTHS* later I get a call for the interview. By this time I was liek f*ck it cos I couldn't find a decent job and definitely didn't expect them to come through. Went to the interview, chatted sh*t about previous experience, gave some family business address for references, and boom got my first job (part time while at uni) been working for two months.

You must be well paid

getting a retail job = knowing somone that works there and hooking up..CV's to shops is long, When I worked in retail we used to crack up at some peoples cv or jsut dash it in the bin soon as they walk out. I remember one resh asian gurl writing her cv with her hands.. LMAO the writing was boog the errors were unreal. we lot were in stitches when we were readin it in the shop.