Whats worse,

Train

under rember one time was with a few people going clubbing n one chick that was with us was linking some guy thereguy turnns up with his bredrins in full tracksuits traineres n hatsflopped the entier evning cos these d*ckheads couldnt get in

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

girls agt uni get waaaaay 2 excited like say they r guna bop over The Works straight from unioverdressed is a bitch thats why i like 2 find out dress code in advancednot about looking like a tramp, if im not sure about dress code il just wear something decent that can be dressed up with heels or dressed down with flats

overdressed can make you look silly but atleast ur making the effort, underdressed looks as if u dont give a sh*t.
i agreeid say its better to accidentaly overdress than accidentaly underdressshows u made the effort, jus a little too much (sometimes its fun to dress sharp) as opposed to not caring or havin decent clothesbutpeople who are CONSISTENTLY OVER OR UNDER DRESSED piss me offthem guys that come to a casual do fully suited to deliberately look the sharpest are annoyingalso, the people who never make the effort can spoil a night

Pisse's me off if im underdressedWent to some family party type thing for a friends aunties 40th and i didnt know it was gonna be in some like ball room typa thing, just thought it was a house party so i wear some dark levi's, adidas track jacket & some custom tee and then we turn up (already late) get in there and EVERY male in there is in a f*cking suit or pants-shirt-tie combofelt like a c*nt, but once i began to drink i didnt care, it aint my family lol

Underdressed.If you're overdressed so what? People think your some pompous idiot with a massive ego, They KNOW you're getting paid. You also feel like you can take out a cuban and puff it in someones face. That rich man swagger.When you're underdressed you uncomfortable as hell, you don't wanna approach no girls whatsoever, people think you're one of those bowl-bath characters. You feel like a bum.ric_flair.jpg>>homeless.gif

If you're overdressed so what? People think your some pompous idiot with a massive ego, They KNOW you're getting paid. You also feel like you can take out a cuban and puff it in someones face. That rich man swagger.
Not true at all. Often the richest looking guy in the club, is the poorest, or certainly alot poorer than his clothes would have you believe. Yea, my friend who ALWAYS overdressing also smokes cigars ONLY IN CLUBS.

If you're overdressed so what? People think your some pompous idiot with a massive ego, They KNOW you're getting paid. You also feel like you can take out a cuban and puff it in someones face. That rich man swagger.
Not true at all. Often the richest looking guy in the club, is the poorest, or certainly alot poorer than his clothes would have you believe. Yea, my friend who ALWAYS overdressing also smokes cigars ONLY IN CLUBS.
Club is the only place where it counts mang biggrin.gif

Club is the only place where it counts mang biggrin.gif
Ar maaaaaan, your 'one of them' init. LOL. I remember when my friend was asked to stub it out as all the bar staff were complaining that he kept blowing the smoke in their faces while proping up the bar for damn near 3 hours. God KNOWS what they were doing to his drinks all night lol. Red Bull looks alot like piss.

True stories.Know a couple of people who are real rich, and they dress worse than anyone else I know.

Worse to be underdressed I think.When I start a new job, if I've never been, its standardly a suit. I did it for my first day of this new job, and found everyone rolled in in Levis and Trainers, so the next day I just went in normal.Its not even overdressing really. A shirt and shoes is smart casual. Its a generic way of dressing when you don't know what to expect...People going on like a pair of shoes and a shirt is like rolling in a Suit, Tie, and loafers with a f*cking trench coat.