Dispatches: Why Kids Kill

Roots

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u lot r certified critics innit..that guy was talkin sense in them raps and he was half decent at the least...K-dot.1
Real Talk.Music is one of the best ways to express you feelings and try get a message across.
Don't you think it lives up to the stereotype though?

sh*t and pointless program reallyjust highlighting more negativitynever gonna get to the root of no problems*plays Bashy - Black Boys*
I'm doing that now. Repeat bluuuuud! Its "emotional" fam (whats good J_lovely?!)!!!And yes it can be solved. I dont even think its that hard in theory. I have the theory its just hard to get it into practice. I will try though
Yeh it can be solvedThing you gotta realise is...its...a small amount of people.If you live in or are around these type situations you know.In an estate of what...1000 people?There will be 20 niggas that will be doing the shotting/robbing/killing or whatever, if you are from that area, you know who the niggas are.Simple thing would be to just kill them.Not the right thing though, just deal with them rehabilitate them, it would take time doing this everywhere, but it would be effective.

u lot r certified critics innit..that guy was talkin sense in them raps and he was half decent at the least...and Penny wuts the beef wit Goddaz b..u goin hard at him at every opp i c....he is good peoplesK-dot.1
But did you learn why kids kill?! Cos I sure didnt.
-Nothing better to do-Money-Territory(sp)-Pride-GangsDid you not watch it?

u lot r certified critics innit..that guy was talkin sense in them raps and he was half decent at the least...and Penny wuts the beef wit Goddaz b..u goin hard at him at every opp i c....he is good peoplesK-dot.1
Did he boast about his life and what he has to do to survive, because im sure if you was in his situation you wouldn't like people slewing because they have not experienced that lifestyle zimme.....

u lot r certified critics innit..that guy was talkin sense in them raps and he was half decent at the least...K-dot.1
Real Talk.Music is one of the best ways to express you feelings and try get a message across.
Don't you think it lives up to the stereotype though?
He was a black boy form clapham talking about killing poeople, he IS a stereotype.

My suspicions were confirmed

sh*t and pointless program reallyjust highlighting more negativitynever gonna get to the root of no problems*plays Bashy - Black Boys*
I'm doing that now. Repeat bluuuuud! Its "emotional" fam (whats good J_lovely?!)!!!And yes it can be solved. I dont even think its that hard in theory. I have the theory its just hard to get it into practice. I will try though
Yeh it can be solvedThing you gotta realise is...its...a small amount of people.If you live in or are around these type situations you know.In an estate of what...1000 people?There will be 20 niggas that will be doing the shotting/robbing/killing or whatever, if you are from that area, you know who the niggas are.Simple thing would be to just kill them.Not the right thing though, just deal with them rehabilitate them, it would take time doing this everywhere, but it would be effective.
LMAO!So blunt.

Well if thats the case i could of given them ridiculous reasons. At the end of the day a lot of these youts head is garn!

LMAOThese yoots are impressionable and searching so they are easy to change. Much easier than people think. They are just lost 'cause theres nothing showing them any different

NO RACIST BUT ..THE WAY WHITE PEOPLE CONDUCT THEM SELVES IN A HUMANLY MANNOR >>>>>>> _____________
You obviously missed the entire glasgow section then.
Must of.Theyre jus as bad, if not sometimes worse than blacks.
No need to get into that.Poeple will be scum should they choose to, regardless of colour.

NO RACIST BUT ..THE WAY WHITE PEOPLE CONDUCT THEM SELVES IN A HUMANLY MANNOR >>>>>>> _____________
You obviously missed the entire glasgow section then.
Must of.Theyre jus as bad, if not sometimes worse than blacks.
SMH @ talking about there different racesIt dont matter what colour you are at the end of the day were all humans.

Well if thats the case i could of given them ridiculous reasons. At the end of the day a lot of these youts head is garn!
well those are the reasons they wanted to give to the mainstream public anywaysbut yeah all these yout's are lost souls trying to live the wrong kind of lifestyle(which in their eyes is obviously right)need to investigate parents, i bet the majority of these youts have a deadbeat father/no father

well those are the reasons they wanted to give to the mainstream public anywaysbut yeah all these yout's are lost souls trying to live the wrong kind of lifestyle(which in their eyes is obviously right)need to investigate parents, i bet the majority of these youts have a deadbeat father/no father
The lack of father isnt the main problem IMO, its the society they live in. Out of a 100 kids I would, like Cipher, say theres only about 20max that you cant change, the rest are all sheep. There will always be bad apples, cant eradicate that