mandem with hair

Ego

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

llow long hair though. I DID grow an afro in 2005, but it was too tight for me and combing it was too stressful. Was gonna try and relax braid it, but it was just long.Low hair with waves>>>>>>>>>>>_________
thats how u know u got a picky head, when a comb cant pass thru itits deep
LOL

lol @ natural wavesThe only peeps I know with natural s-curl hair are somalians..If u really wanna know if yah waves are natural, go bald and let tihe hair grow back and see if that sh*t is still there. lol most guys that texturize thir hair for waves need to understand that the chemical aint suppsoe to stay on yah head for too long and everything is suppose to be washed of completely. .. Certain man jsut leave that thing on their head looking like velour, its not a good look..and as for hairstyles, Its each to their own.. But its depends on what head shape u have and where the temple starts from. Not every man can have cain rows or a low trim, some mans need to go bald cuz of their boat.Plus it really depends on the barber shapping u up as well. Tat could make a very big difference still

Certain man need to do something different still.Too many man were killing this cainrow ting, glad the bandwagoners whose hair couldnt grow are hopping off now.Any trim can look alright if your barber can line you up sharp, certain man come out the barbers and look like they got their trim a week ago, pisszled.
biggrin.gif

LOL @ Lovely_J - You shouldn't stereotype.Basically when I had long hair I did not NEED the hot comb/texturiser and so on because my hair was free. I did relax it one time as a dare, man wore it like Snoop, not arsed like.Now my hair is short, it's a quick 30 second brush morning and night and the waves come through (it aint about brushing every minute of the day). When I go barbers its a LONG ONE all over and sometimes I get the parting. What can I say, it works for me.