Why are so many of you upset??? f*ck the FA Cup this year...

TF/S4DK

LOL at embracing a humiliating 0-4 lost to Manchester United - Champions of the world.if i ever embrace that i may aswell stop watching football and kill myself. dont care what type of positive spin u try give it. unacceptable and even worse it couldve been 8 worse still we aint have a mentionable spell in there half worst of all game was over in 1st 30 mins.its 2008 we have money. we should have a squad that can challenge on 3 fronts. there shouldnt be a circustance where we have to field a 1st team like that or a team that plays like that. the fact we do is something u lay at the managers feet.so yeah it may benefit in the long run but dont ask dumb questions like why am i upset, all them supporters who went should have a refund, performance was sum pisstake of there life. Manchester United - Champions of the world. players running round laughing bussin tricks n sh*t we better beat them in the premiership.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but come on, we're playing our closest title rivals in a top competition which was so far depleted of all the top teams. Only Chelsea would've stood in our way should we have beat Man u. We should've went all out for the fa cup or atleast played with hunger and desire. Was embarrassing to watch.
We went all out to beat Man Utd twice in the league last season and where did it get us??? In the aftermath I remember a LOT of you saying RvP broken metatarsal was worth it for the 3 points...

LOL at embracing a humiliating 0-4 lost to Manchester United - Champions of the world.if i ever embrace that i may aswell stop watching football and kill myself. dont care what type of positive spin u try give it. unacceptable and even worse it couldve been 8 worse still we aint have a mentionable spell in there half worst of all game was over in 1st 30 mins.its 2008 we have money. we should have a squad that can challenge on 3 fronts. there shouldnt be a circustance where we have to field a 1st team like that or a team that plays like that. the fact we do is something u lay at the managers feet.so yeah it may benefit in the long run but dont ask dumb questions like why am i upset, all them supporters who went should have a refund, performance was sum pisstake of there life. Manchester United - Champions of the world. players running round laughing bussin tricks n sh*t we better beat them in the premiership.
REAL TALK.

Who said anything about embracing it?Fact is we dont have a squad which can realistically do that. Man Utd took out Ronaldo & replaced him with 14m Nani, out went Scholes in came 15m Anderson, out went Tevez (26m) in came Rooney (30m)... Its not just having the money, or the transfer fees of the players, its also finding the right players and them being available.Its also not about having nine players out.

Yeah but come on, we're playing our closest title rivals in a top competition which was so far depleted of all the top teams. Only Chelsea would've stood in our way should we have beat Man u. We should've went all out for the fa cup or atleast played with hunger and desire. Was embarrassing to watch.
We went all out to beat Man Utd twice in the league last season and where did it get us??? In the aftermath I remember a LOT of you saying RvP broken metatarsal was worth it for the 3 points...
r u comparing last years league situation 2 this years FA cup situation?if we beat man u once this season in the league,im pretty confident it would win us the league eventually& yh we had players out+brought guys in that didnt cost large sumsbut they should b hungry 2 send some sort of positive message 2 wenger,regarding 1st team appearancesthey have got 2 b performing better than that on a big stagea lot of r players that dont/didnt get games would get in 2 good prem teamseg diarra-pompeyure acting like they r non league

es9e8x.jpgchunli-spinningbirdkick.gifSpinning Bird Kicked your whole team fam j16p2b.gifHAHAHAAA, could never back getting batterd a 4-0 a good thing and in the FA cup certain man been playing to much FM. Lets see how u play against AC

Ask ANYONE who supports either team, or better still, go watch us play Tottenham.I don't give two shits at losing to Man Utd in the FA Cup. Milan is more important. I just didn't want us to get hammered (yes I know we did). Certain man need to show up all the time. You think man like Vieira/Henry would just let certain man perform like that? Anyways...[/color]
You need to calm down, Man utd are our closest rivals in this at the mo spurs wil always be our hated rivals but when it comes to competition its a diff matter.
Wenger and other fans might care, I didn't. Tottenham are our rivals, Man Utd are our competition.I'll calm down when people "real fans|" recognise Man Utd are not our rivals, Spurs are.Having said that most of them cunts come from London anyway...
lmaoYou been going what 2 seasons or suttin, and already yr coming with this holier than thou bollocks, about 'real fans'.Man UTD are our rivals! who's contesting the league with us right now?f*cks sake, may not be our hated rivals but never the less they are rivals. You can try come with all your real fan talk, but if you didnt care about being spanked in the cup with a gutless performance, then obviously arsenal dont mean that much to you.

about sums it up.same goes for the yid semi.

Who said anything about embracing it?Fact is we dont have a squad which can realistically do that. Man Utd took out Ronaldo & replaced him with 14m Nani, out went Scholes in came 15m Anderson, out went Tevez (26m) in came Rooney (30m)... Its not just having the money, or the transfer fees of the players, its also finding the right players and them being available.Its also not about having nine players out.
obviously you and the people cosigning you. people aint pissed we are out it was always going to be a tough game but llow that performance. some pisstakewhich is down to the manager, because he has funds to ensure we do, and lets a quality player go in januaryeverything else you typed = i don't understand the relevancefact is it was shocking. fa cup is a good competition arsenal's squad can't cope because we have 2 players in the entire squad who are comfortable playing rm and lm.

Pretty much.

obviously you and the people cosigning you. people aint pissed we are out it was always going to be a tough game but llow that performance. some pisstakewhich is down to the manager, because he has funds to ensure we do, and lets a quality player go in januaryeverything else you typed = i don't understand the relevancefact is it was shocking. fa cup is a good competition arsenal's squad can't cope because we have 2 players in the entire squad who are comfortable playing rm and lm.
Once again I'll repeat! We was always going out, once you have nine players out, four players on the bench with knocks, and another two players on the pitch who seemed to get sent out with the instruction to just make sure they get through the game without injury and you go away from home to the team many think are the best in the country, your going to get beat, whether its 1-0 or 8-0, we still got beat & went out. The going out part is all that matters to me.Do you think he didnt try everything to keep that player??? Do you really think he hasnt attempted to get the players to have that squad??? Do you really think in August he expected performances like that from some of those players this season??? Come on, like I said in my first post REALITY really needs to sink in for some of you.

this guy is actually trying to say that getting banged out of a cup competition is a good thing, biggrin.gif:D :D SMHyour gonna be pissed if come may your empty handed.what spin you gonna put on it then???"arhh, eurggh, going so close and winning nothing again will be invaluable exp for the squad, watch next season."LMAO

this guy is actually trying to say that getting banged out of a cup competition is a good thing, biggrin.gif:D :D SMHyour gonna be pissed if come may your empty handed.what spin you gonna put on it then???"arhh, eurggh, going so close and winning nothing again will be invaluable exp for the squad, watch next season."LMAO
JEEEEEEZi know im not the only one who was actualy laughing out loud at this thread