what would you do if

NORA BATTY

1 boy i know got jacked last week. They jumped him and was like told him to hand over his valuablesHe said no and that theyll have to get it themselves, so rushed him and jacked his contract phone that got blocked, and wallet [that only had cards and got blocked too]They failed butprobs fight bk, if they had a weapon with them, take the phone, prefer my life more.

i carry a little penknife thing on me at times, not exactly a deadly weapon but theres enough weirdos out there.you just dont know what will happen to you, better to be safe than sorry.
same ere i carry a ting-ting, only started doin it recently tho. its not bout gettin takin for a cheif an a arsewipe on roadside. r u duuummmmmmbbb ..... volume ooooonnneeee lol

i carry a little penknife thing on me at times, not exactly a deadly weapon but theres enough weirdos out there.you just dont know what will happen to you, better to be safe than sorry.
Admit it, you just shank guys when they try to move to you with no game

why dont you just use your fists or get some cs spray if your that bad at throwing punches.Alouw stabbing people just adding to the statistics.n waving it around like a speng just makes u a bigger pum.if man wants to jack you on road the simple thing to do is split second decision after accessing the situation.If its clear your f*cked either way duck out. Therefore you loose nothing.If your too fat for that. ive no solution for you.

Admit it, you just shank guys when they try to move to you with no game
biggrin.gif of course

On a level, that question made me lol for quite a bit.Like you suddenly wake up to find yourself being jacked.Seriously though, if someone try come up to me and ask for my sh*t and pull out a knife I would honestly be like, YOU CALL THAT A KNIFE?!THIS IS A f*ckING KNIFE YOU PRICKSnowpeakTitaniumSpork.jpgThey know what time it is.

On a level, that question made me lol for quite a bit.Like you suddenly wake up to find yourself being jacked.Seriously though, if someone try come up to me and ask for my sh*t and pull out a knife I would honestly be like, YOU CALL THAT A KNIFE?!THIS IS A f*ckING KNIFE YOU PRICKSnowpeakTitaniumSpork.jpgThey know what time it is.
Them what utensil do you eat rice with argument enders there

On a level though, noone gets my sh*t but me.I'd be incensed by the actuall cheek of someoen trying to rob me.Why do they think that sh*t can run? nahh.Would pull something on them real quick, or just f*ck them up barehand.Even its stupid numbers (5+) Then running could be considered as an option but I'd probably have to take the beating stillI'd just make sure i cripple ONE of them at least.Thing is, I guess they assume they can get me sh*t cuz im scared?ppft, Im a man, not some 14 y/o, isnt gonna happen, anyone who tried it would catch a bang to the jaw.R.I.P. The Jacker.

On a level though, noone gets my sh*t but me.I'd be incensed by the actuall cheek of someoen trying to rob me.Why do they think that sh*t can run? nahh.Would pull something on them real quick, or just f*ck them up barehand.Even its stupid numbers (5+) Then running could be considered as an option but I'd probably have to take the beating stillI'd just make sure i cripple ONE of them at least.Thing is, I guess they assume they can get me sh*t cuz im scared?ppft, Im a man, not some 14 y/o, isnt gonna happen, anyone who tried it would catch a bang to the jaw.R.I.P. The Jacker.
realistically speaking i doubt it.your only human, unless you've trained in the shaolin arts, to fight 5 people any of them who could be carrying a weapon is not only foolish it is just an ego trip.

but the thing is its not just ppl get jacked im talkin bout ppl being held up just for fun. So they dont even want your posesions they just wanna cause trouble. then what wld yo do??
what ever you as an individuals natural instinct is to do....there is no right or wrong really. Theres maybe cleverer or stupider aka fighting wouldnt really be the wisest option but its definatly not the dumbest.if you got knowledge which you put into practice your more likely to get yourself out of the situation or atleast keep it real in the situation. End of the day you always gotta protect yourself though life is quite a precious thing.