Fave Football Experiance

Nidge Weasle

mine, without a shadow of a doubt was earlier this season, FA cup third round, Chelscum away.now for those who dont know, we (QPR) hate chelsea more than any other team, so this was the dream draw. the experiance started with watching the draw on the tv and seeing we had those cunts AWAY!!! me and the old man jumpin around goin mad, then gettin phonecalls from all the lads....anyway...i will try and keep it brief, the day started very hungover, but after 8 pints we were all goin mad singing non-stop in the pub kicking out any chelscum we could find. then those wankers were making there way to the ground and we let glasses and beer fly at them as they walked past the pub givin it the big-un. anyway, me and an older fella were walkin up there singing the "we hate chels*a" song then a guy fronted us but we told him we werent gonna have it off infront of the old bill and cameras and everything. anway after 90mins of 6 thousand of us singing non stop we made our way out. the atmosphere was so intense, chelsea fans walking back to the stadium cause they didnt wanna walk threw the QPR fans , not cuase of violence or anything but cause we wouldnt leave. we just stood there singing. anyway on the way to fulham broaway it all kicked off. chelsea came out of a pub and the rangers lads including me ( i aint a hooly was just there at that moment and got caught up in the atmosphere) charged forward but the old bill jumped in and starting going mad hitting us with trunchens and stuff, anyway a metal barrier was picked up and used to push the ob back but chelsea wanted none of it. after a while we made our way to the station and sang QPR songs all the way round london.it was just the best f*cking day ever, goin to our hated teams manor and taking the piss, singing and drinking all day and seeing our team give a great performance, it made me so proud to be rangers. the trouble afterwards just added to it lol i aint a hool or nothin but when ur in the middle you really do get caught up in the moment.anway, sorry for the loooong. story but im intrested in hearing yours, im sure we all have lots of funny stories bout stewards haha

he wrote a sick book tho
My man knows.Speaking of Boro though. I remember, couple years back, it always pops off up there. We were in a boozer, and bout 10 Boro boys came up, singing gas the Jews the lot, this little mentalist called Rob i travel with knocked the most mouthy c*nt over, 20 other Tottenham boys then proceeded to grab him, throw the c*nt in the nearest bin, head down, legs up, so you saw his little legs kicking about, set fire to the bin then pushed the wheeled bin all the way down the street into the rest of the Boro fans.

Beating scum away 1-0 after every premiership meeting between us before hand, we hand't won, i swear we literally tore the stand townBeating scum away 2-1, local lad gabby scoring a late winner after former villain ridgewell scored an OG.coming back from 2 down to beat Arsenal 3-2 at VP in about 1998, some dude dressed as santa claus almost died that day cos he fell off the roof of the holte (he was parrachuting onto the pitch cos it was christmas time - some publicity stunt) and it went wrong1996 league cup final victory - was alot2000 fa cup final defeat - we lost and played sh*t but still a cup final was sickour european runsWRHBG BEST ONE I JUST REMEMBERED...when we was sh*t, and our ONLY good player was Solano, we had DOL as manager and we completely overachieved all season.... We was in good form and had boro away, results had gone our way that day... Solano got sent off early on and the game was 1-1.... Last minute of the game De La Cruz bombed up the right hand side and drilled it at the keeper, parried away and CROUCH finished it off... we were sure we were gonna get Champions League that season (infact we finished 6th and didnt get europe cos milwall did:|)anywhere theres bare, ill remember more later on

just thought of another, beating notts forest 2-0 on the last day of our first season back in championship and relegating them.sunny day, loud fans, great win, and the end of a blinding season. never felt so proud to be rangers. only down point was that chelsea one the prem that day biggrin.gifbut the best bit was everyone there singing "thankyou ian holloway" he did so much for us and we will forever be in his debt, ahhh nothings better than goin to football i tell ya,

Watching Ian Wrght win the golden boot Winning the league at 3 Point Lane and staying behind in the corner celebrating with the players. It was London marathon day that Sunday and we drew with Spurs but won the league on their own patchhahahahahahahahahahahahahaBest Highbury moment was that Adams volley...