the pregnant card

shaian

exactly mike. i say the 'card' cos its a game. its not trueif u came to me with 'im pregnant we need to go doctors at x'oclock on x of the x' i would be like ok damn, ok tho. but text me with 'ur such a selfish prick, u know that? how u know i aint ringing cos im pregnant an goin to get it terminated'..... (then continues to talk about how not to talk to her cos this situation if im blankin b4. and to do with me and baby talk) it dont work. cos i KNOW she isnt. but why do it. IT DONT WORK

I remember when 1 girl I know wasn't happy that I left her hanging after SHE cheated on HER boyfriend with me...So, because I wisely didn't choose to stick with her, she wanted to meet telling me she might be pregnant and all this sh*t.My only concern was that I might be a father and when she found out that was my ONLY concern, she was pissed.Lol, females...

yeah that is messed up.however if the boy had done something to seriously piss me off then it could be an option.not to get back with them but just to get revenge, still its messed up and i would not try it.
it shouldnt b a option if its not truecos ur only gonna look like a foolif the boy gets back with u for the 'baby'and then there is no babyhe is only gonna leave again and hate u even moreit should be a card that is never played.

cos when u dont come with the proof. its gonna make me hate u MORE.but i already know the words what would come out her mouth,' i didnt actually SAY i AM pregnant' ' i said HOW DO YOU KNOW IM NOT'im 99.999999% correct with that
yeh, its the small print u golla be careful of. they think their clever but im glad mandem r seein through the bullshit cah too many of us used to get caught out like this way back in the day.i hate women that do this. theres absolutely no need to go on like this. desperation aint pretty, correct yaselves.

yh i don't understand y girls do this...most time it don't work...and even if it does...he'll only b taking u back cos he finks ur pregnant...at some point ur gna hav 2 reveal that there ain't no baby....whether u tell the truth or say u had a miscarriage or wotevaand then what...there won't b no baby so he'll probaby leave againseems stupid 2 me....not well thought out at all

yh i don't understand y girls do this...most time it don't work...and even if it does...he'll only b taking u back cos he finks ur pregnant...at some point ur gna hav 2 reveal that there ain't no baby....whether u tell the truth or say u had a miscarriage or wotevaand then what...there won't b no baby so he'll probaby leave againseems stupid 2 me....not well thought out at all
last resort???? desperate times???who knows?? FEMALEScan we get some answers?

yeah that is messed up.however if the boy had done something to seriously piss me off then it could be an option.not to get back with them but just to get revenge, still its messed up and i would not try it.
About an option It should NEVER be an optionHolding onto cut strings, in hope of a revelation is not the one. Some twisted mindThing is he'd only be there for the child and not the girl.
because they think lying about being pregnant is gonna make you wanna get back with them, whereas man like me would just leave the country
biggrin.gif

last resort???? desperate times???who knows?? FEMALEScan we get some answers?
i am female...and i still don't have any answers