So girls your man/partner goes prison...

Taurus

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my boys wud b on lookout 4 me the whole timekeepin tabs on her n ringin me in penid no the facts of 2 years b4 she has time 2 tell me herself

put it this way a girl can tell me she will wait til she is blue in the face the minute i get my sentence or even before that im ending it cos i dont expect her to be faithful and i wouldnt ask if she decides to stick around for when i done my time thats her business far as im concerned we are still done.im sorry im not even saying girls wont be faithful cos it dont matteri go jail IM ENDING THE RELATIONSHIP only reason for contact is the kids if we have any.

IF I WENT JAIL ID LOCK OFF ANY RELATIONSHIP I WOULDNT WANT A GIRL WAITING FOR ME WIFE INCLUDED.
same i wouldnt belive any female would wait i'd just tell her to do her thing i'll holla when i land road to see if she on it again maybe

If the relationship was serious and I saw a future with this person I'd wait.
Similar to the original question.Your man goes to prison for two years.How do YOU feel about him getting banged in the showers?You love him though, still wait?
Not EVERYONE gets banged in the shower... and even if he did im sure thats classified as rape... soooo why wouldn't I wait.
No not everyone gets banged in the shower.Some people DO THE BANGING.And yes it would be classified as rape, but maybe it would put you off.Or if he gave soemoen ahandjob for ciggarettes, what about then?
all tht rape stuff dnt happen in this country tht much tbh
only happens if your bang up wid the lifers dont happen in normal wings

my boys wud b on lookout 4 me the whole timekeepin tabs on her n ringin me in penid no the facts of 2 years b4 she has time 2 tell me herself
your mates would probably be hitting it raw and then be on the phone like "yeah blud, your wifey is cool. We are looking after her".

seriouss tings dow if u think u can hold it down for ur partner, then bless. just in this day an age its a rarity to stay faithful to ur partner who aint in jail, let alone sumone hu is alie
people seem to make a big thing about people faithful these days....as if to say if you find someone who is faithful then you're lucky...since when did it become a priviledge as oppose to standard procedure.i personally have never found it hard to stay faithful...i havent even come close to cheating...i just don't put myself in those kind of positions or circumstances.i don't see why that would change if he went to prison.
i understand 200% what ur sayin. ive never cheated either and dont intend to. i know myself and i can say im a good person and i speak my mind, and i have underlining principles. but im no fool tho. i kno hardly anyone else thinks the way i do. people cheat every single day like bathin an think nuffin of it. in a way its become standard proceedure to cheat in society these days. u might not believe me but if u really think about it u'll see im talkin the truth.
they will probably be the first ones to try a ting with her.
exactlydont be so naive. outta all ur friends u've probably got about 3/4 proper, PROPER friends who will always have ur back. but make no mistake about it the rest of the man dem will be makin moves on ur girl. maybe not blatantly, but when shes upset and needs consolin over u being at her majestys leisure, they'll be makin sly moves on her. an due to her being lonely an vunerable she'll be on it. with women yh they might not have the intention to cheat, but never forget, all it takes is the right time and the right speech to get a woman. if u think otherwise ur a fool.... or inexperienced

they will probably be the first ones to try a ting with her.
I was thinking the same thing.I'm not sure what I would do. All I know is I'd be pissed at him for ending up in jail.

all im saying isstringer belld angelo barksdalenuff saidthing is i KNOW a girl whos man went prison she waited for him BUT when he came out he was doing the dirty to make up for lost time with bare chicks this hurt the girl nuff and she said to me she will never wait for a man in prison again as guys in prison love to make promises i kinda see her point so its a case of trust on both sides. going jail is hard on any relationship people have needs and in this day and age people dont wait i mean how many of you have to wait for sex with any girl? that alone should tell you it only takes just 1 day for a girl to go elsewhere maybe less than that and if i went jail and got out boy.with the way i think about girls why would i feel guilty about f*cking a pen friend on my release.sorry mate ill tell my girl the same thing if i go jail the relationship is over cos i know ya gonna go elsewhere and if you dont im gonna think you will and when i come out i probably WILL and even if i come back to you im never gonna think that no other man has hit this so that is gonna make me go elsewhere or want to or make me wanna leave.either way fam relationship will CHANGE and never be the same.just how it is.infact f*ck it go ask an elderly person them women all got the kids and their husbands are AT WAR not sure if they gonna come back or anything what you think they did when a sexy member of the infantry passes tru?im being serious ive worked in a home and had this convo with a few elderly people mandem need to be realistic.i know that some girls have waited for their man infact i know of TWO that have waited (but lets be real i dont know that for a fact i didnt install cctv outside their flat did i?) when i say that i mean two girls i BELIEVE that waited but i wouldnt bet my sons life on it.but i ALSO know a couple DOZEN chicks who I HAVE f*ckED ME while their man is in jail and this is in THEIR YARD so you see the statistics speaks for it self what would you rather bet half a mil on?

seriouss tings dow if u think u can hold it down for ur partner, then bless. just in this day an age its a rarity to stay faithful to ur partner who aint in jail, let alone sumone hu is alie
people seem to make a big thing about people faithful these days....as if to say if you find someone who is faithful then you're lucky...since when did it become a priviledge as oppose to standard procedure.i personally have never found it hard to stay faithful...i havent even come close to cheating...i just don't put myself in those kind of positions or circumstances.i don't see why that would change if he went to prison.
your bunny boiler material when reality bites

why would being faithful make me the type to be a bunny boiler???...that's the type of mentality that will land you a wife thats free dibs for every man in the endz

why would being faithful make me the type to be a bunny boiler???...that's the type of mentality that will land you a wife thats free dibs for every man in the endz
biggrin.gif:D:D Seriously tho, i'd end it aswell but secretly hope she was waiting for me. (Emotional damage limitation manouvre)

dunno tbhi doubt it i'd stay faithful thoyeah i'd probably expect the whore to have cheatedbut if i went prison i'd be kool tbhexperimenting with the bed matress make a hole in that mutha f*cka grease it up with some cream shono homo/no matress raper.
biggrin.gif:D

lol im talking bout the fact you live in a dream world and when reality LICK YOU thats when i feel sorry for any bunny near you i mean listen to you NOW lollike i said bunny boiler material.the way you assumed you saying your faithful MEANT im saying your a bunny boiler pretty much shows how PURPOSEFULLY DENSE your choosing to be.infact the faithful bit wasnt what inspired me to quote you

if i loved him then yeah i'd have no problem staying faithful and i'll be there as i much as i can emotionally for him while he's inside, but once he's out then it won't last. As heartless as it sounds but i didn't bust a gut to pass my gcse's and a-levels to get to uni to study law, for it to be jeopardised with his foolish antics