sore lips and 1990's fringe = no coverage

streets.

Third night of searches for girlTeams of police officers are continuing to scour a West Yorkshire town looking for a nine-year-old girl who has been missing for three days. The last confirmed sighting of Shannon Matthews, from Moorside Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, was when she left school on Tuesday._44439263_shannon203.jpghttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7258197.stm

Third night of searches for girlTeams of police officers are continuing to scour a West Yorkshire town looking for a nine-year-old girl who has been missing for three days. The last confirmed sighting of Shannon Matthews, from Moorside Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, was when she left school on Tuesday._44439263_shannon203.jpghttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7258197.stm
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ THE TITLE... dat is da first thing i thought when i sawher pictureALSO .. it reminded me of some breh on my block.... lol he use 2 make his lips all f*cked up with the soreness ...made him like like he had 4 lips...ppl use 2 slew him loool... and when he runs he souunds like a motor bare reving lool too jokes... i cant take this missing girl seriously

the older they get the less people care,+ the maccans are on some serious PR a student in leeds vanished about a month ago now and the friends and family could only keep that in the local news for 3-4 days. the kid has gone without a trace and becuase he isnt a little blonde 4 yr old no one gives a sh*t

excluding the comment directly above, the last 3 comments had me in stitches. However there is a serious point to be made here about media panics.im looking at some CCTV on the news and she was walking alone somewhere in the town centre. in other words she went on a net link that went wrong.in the next couple weeks we shall see and hear many reports on "INTERNET KILLING OUR KIDS""BAN THE NET""MY GIRL MET A BLACK MAN IN A CHATROOM"

excluding the comment directly above, the last 3 comments had me in stitches. However there is a serious point to be made here about media panics.im looking at some CCTV on the news and she was walking alone somewhere in the town centre. in other words she went on a net link that went wrong.in the next couple weeks we shall see and hear many reports on "INTERNET KILLING OUR KIDS""BAN THE NET""MY GIRL MET A BLACK MAN IN A CHATROOM"
I hope tht didnt happen. But I think shes dead now to be honest, just a matter of finding her body.