Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

I blame the darkies coming over on bannana boats in the 50's my country has gone to ruins

you lot ain't the ones bein targeted, your too busy off dilutin DNA, only have to check the zorn thread to see what race your aimin at

its my people that are being taught to be drug-obsessed, diversity slave beta males

fuck TV and all mainstream media

I blame the darkies coming over on bannana boats in the 50's my country has gone to ruins

you lot ain't the ones bein targeted, your too busy off dilutin DNA, only have to check the zorn thread to see what race your aimin at

its my people that are being taught to be drug-obsessed, diversity slave beta males

fuck TV and all mainstream media

sd

g

ds

gs

h

fd

ng

d

nf

d

pure simp shit going on these past few weeks

Mandy having that invertebrate on lock

Whitney the former clunge slanger got two guys feening for those beat up beef curtains

Pat and that guy who dresses like an extra from Goodnight Sweetheart despite her being one fry up away from death

Kat riding a random in an alley way with Alfie crawing into bed with her whilst the paste of another guys semens is still probably lining her walls

• Upvote 1

Whitney the former clunge slanger got two guys feening for those beat up beef curtains

Pat and that guy who dresses like an extra from Goodnight Sweetheart despite her being one fry up away from death

Kat riding a random in an alley way with Alfie crawing into bed with her whilst the paste of another guys semens is still probably lining her walls

wow bro

Ethically morally?

There are 12 year olds walking around who are gay,

That comment sounded like the type of thing those people who complained about the Whitney pedophile storyline, and the Lucas killing the dog storyline,

It is what it is, it's like people watch Eastenders so much they start thinking it's real life, it's a TV show, nothing more nothing less, if your mortally or ethically outraged by anything depicted, vote with your feet/remote and switch off/over.

Mountain out of a mole-hill

gets to a point tho where its becoming a joke

half the country sit around n watch this every night, includin younguns

regardless of how inpenetratable (no holmes) you think your brain is, i swear it seems 90% of people's opinions are formed through media, all singing the same tune

in the last 10 years all i've fuckin seen on TV is gay or iffeminate cunts, now in the last week I've seen 2 underage gays on soaps, there was 1 on hollyoaks aswell

my countrymen are doomed

tottally agree,

if people are dumb enough to form the moral compass due to what they see on Eastenders, then they should be put down,

and anyone too young and impressionable shouldn't be watching it,

My Sisteri is 6 and has never seen a episode of Eastenders............ dunno what kind of parents would have their youts watching it in 2011

just because a shows on before 9, and doesn't have a 12 15 18 or x-rated rating doesnt mean its ok for just anyone to watch it. Parents should take more control.

the same way if you've got a idiotic child of the age of 16 you don't but him call of duty, as he might go abit loopy.,

Lol my mum stopped watching the show when Tiffany's mum slept with Grant (her son in-law) this was mid-90's

this type of shit has been going on for ages now. aint anything new

Ethically morally?

There are 12 year olds walking around who are gay,

That comment sounded like the type of thing those people who complained about the Whitney pedophile storyline, and the Lucas killing the dog storyline,

It is what it is, it's like people watch Eastenders so much they start thinking it's real life, it's a TV show, nothing more nothing less, if your mortally or ethically outraged by anything depicted, vote with your feet/remote and switch off/over.

Mountain out of a mole-hill

gets to a point tho where its becoming a joke

half the country sit around n watch this every night, includin younguns

regardless of how inpenetratable (no holmes) you think your brain is, i swear it seems 90% of people's opinions are formed through media, all singing the same tune

in the last 10 years all i've fuckin seen on TV is gay or iffeminate cunts, now in the last week I've seen 2 underage gays on soaps, there was 1 on hollyoaks aswell

my countrymen are doomed

+1

REEL TARK

• 2 weeks later...