fuk itv man

n/a

your on itv4 like say your tottenhamanyways RATINGS

Your talking like thats not regualr behaviour.Have you not got used to it.
yh but fukin hell its arsneal ac milan san siro second leg tie of the roundnd still they go for man u at home to lyon (4-0 man u home win)flippin hell*books flight to milan*

Whats the point? Arsenal are going to get battered.Swear Sky didn't even put half their games on Sky sports, put them on Sky one laugh.gif
Cant believe im bringing myself down to this cunts level butsky one >>>>> listening to the radio >>>>> teletext >>>>>> not having a tv >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Channel 5

Guest Eduardo

MinorWho remembers start of the season, barely had any games on TV at allAs soon as we're playing well and top of the league, Sky trying to beg us by putting us on TV a lot.Now ITV can go f*ck theirselves with David Pleat commentating on it.

And these same arsenal fans had a go at us for being on ITV 4 before the Uefa Cup started....LMFAO___________>>>>>>>>>>shitty arsenal fansDumbest cunts of em all.
lol it's not really about the TV channel though, c'mon now.It's coz of the cup your in they were taking the piss.Being in the CL and on itv4 is different altogether.I don't really give a sh*t we can stay on itv4 as long as I'm watching it though, never concerned me which channel it's on(obviously prefer sky) just wana see the team play.