Recommend A Dubstep Track...

Guest faze

Guest Medic

was listening to skreams rinse show, some bangersSkream - FickKulture - Steppin' Outta BabylonSkream - Refuel Goth-Trad - Ending RemixKulture - Lost EmotionSkream & Earl 16 - Stay DevotedSkream - Rims

H.O.D. - ImperviousMala - Blue NotezTRG - Broken Heart (Martyn RMX)Martyn - All I Have Is MemoriesPeverlist & Appleblim - Circling2562 - KameleonRamadanman - CarlaCalenda - ForeverCalenda - 815Luke Envoy - M.U.G.E.N.Headhunter - Sushi BrainL.D. - Swing Dat SkirtDon't make me start listing older tunes as well.

• 2 weeks later...
rustie's rmx of that tune is bettersukh come like a rebore caspa/rusko/kromestar combokind of reminds me of chippy
ye rusties remix is better but i prefer the way sukh used the sample.some of his beats are nuts tho, not talkin bout the sh*t dat he has put out or put on his myspace...im feelin his basslines. he made sum nex live remixes of 2 old skool tunes on scratcha's mornin show on rinse, was tuff. plastician has some of his stuff aswell.

sukh has alot of fire in the bag.manuel av u herd his spliff dub remix?
yeah i prefer it to rusties remix u know lol anyone heard dz - old timers *throws up gun fingers*btw I advise people to download plasticians latest rinse fm set on the blog oh my diddddddies :D :D I want to punch someone in the face :D

sukh has alot of fire in the bag.manuel av u herd his spliff dub remix?
yeah i prefer it to rusties remix u know lol anyone heard dz - old timers *throws up gun fingers*btw I advise people to download plasticians latest rinse fm set on the blog oh my diddddddies :D :D I want to punch someone in the face :D
wot the monday one? he covered for skream aswell so he was on wednesday lol.and ye her old timers tune on a set a few times, big track.u herd biome - agitated? the bass on that is nuts.

Iration Steppas - jah protecter (rusko v.i.p)Rusko ft Danman - jahlove*Vibronics - volcanoSkream - riddim*Rusko - acton dredJah Warrior - seRusko - gully fluteL-wiz - mary jane*Rusko - bushweed remix*Skream - dutch flowers (rusko remix) *D1 - redstripe*Rusko - redeye*Rusko - lions paw*Skream - hotsteppin’*Rusko - japesye*Distinction - hybrid seizure (others remix)*Caspa - cheese monger*Rusko & Caspa - custard chuckerRusko - jahova*Rusko - leeds kru*Others - serious sounds*Rusko - point blank*Rusko - wheel of fortune*Rusko - cockney thug*Reso - murda dub*Phat Controla (rusko) - plastic strings*

http://dubstep.com.ua/download/Rusko_megamix.mp3