How far do you/did you live from the club you support

Doom

there was a similar topic to this not so long ago,used to live in Maiden Lane, Camden Town which was not too far from highbury thats where my arsenal routes started*waits to see all the fake fans that live in the other side of the country to the team they support post here then realise they will never post in this thread to expose themselves*

Born in berkshire, so initially about 25miles or so. 30miles? f*ck knows.Moved to Hammersmith not long after so cut it down quite a bit.Now i usually travel hundreds of miles to watch my team play considering im at uni up north for 2/3 of the year.
what uni do you go to?

Born in berkshire, so initially about 25miles or so. 30miles? f*ck knows.Moved to Hammersmith not long after so cut it down quite a bit.Now i usually travel hundreds of miles to watch my team play considering im at uni up north for 2/3 of the year.
lol @ berkshireshouldnt you have supported reading?

what uni do you go to?
Edinburgh

Not when my mums side of the family have been Tottenham for 2 generations.

Lol @ your mum having an influence on what team you support she must be a die hard Yid

Lol @ your mum having an influence on what team you support she must be a die hard Yid
No silly.My mums side of the family. Ie. Her brother, ie. My uncle.He's the die hard. My mum is so so.At the end of the day your football club, is either local or family orientated. And in my case was forced upon me at a young age.